eriantor

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hi,

Long time since I posted here.
I would like to share our greatest moments
in 2009 we celebrated our 6th anniversary. You are welcome to see some pictures of that event here: http://www.indo-star...ng.htm?album=36

This year, 2 years later, we are about to throw the similar event. We are celebrating our 8th Anniversary.
http://www.indo-startrek.org

We hope it will be much bigger than before.
A lot of things have been gone on with our group. All are good and we enjoyed every moment.
With the plan of making the sequel of Star Trek movie is in place, we are so excited and welcome it with much anticipation.

Qapla' !
Erianto
Erianto Rachman
www.Indo-startrek.org

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:14 AM

Hi,

Long time since I posted here.
I would like to share our greatest moments
in 2009 we celebrated our 6th anniversary. You are welcome to see some pictures of that event here: http://www.indo-star...ng.htm?album=36

This year, 2 years later, we are about to throw the similar event. We are celebrating our 8th Anniversary.
http://www.indo-startrek.org

We hope it will be much bigger than before.
A lot of things have been gone on with our group. All are good and we enjoyed every moment.
With the plan of making the sequel of Star Trek movie is in place, we are so excited and welcome it with much anticipation.

Qapla' !
Erianto

selamat ulang tahun teman!

That's a good looking website, you look like an active, fun group. Hope you have a great day!

Kirok of L'Stok

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 eriantor

eriantor

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:35 AM

Thanks for the comment!
It always fun to meet fellow trekkers!
Erianto Rachman
www.Indo-startrek.org

#4 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for the comment!
It always fun to meet fellow trekkers!

No worries! There are quite a few Aussies such as myself on the forum and we hear from the guys in Singapore occassionally - the Internet makes the world seem a little smaller.

It would be great to coordinate something when the sequel premieres.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#5 eriantor

eriantor

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

No worries! There are quite a few Aussies such as myself on the forum and we hear from the guys in Singapore occassionally - the Internet makes the world seem a little smaller.

It would be great to coordinate something when the sequel premieres.

K

Yes I Agree, at least what I can be sure of here in Jakarta, there will be a massive event to welcoming the new movie organized by Indo Star Trek.
We are quite close with Singaporean Trekkers. We invited them when we held the biggest gathering back in 2009. And they came, full with costumes.

Maybe sometime we can meet with Australians!
Cheers.
Erianto Rachman
www.Indo-startrek.org

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users