Skyline

2 replies to this topic

#1 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:16 PM

It's hard to say what to say about this film. Part of me wonders why it took two whole people to write this script, part of me wonders with a 10 million dollar budget they couldn't spring the extra $30.00 for a script doctor. The last question, did they actually have a ending in mind?

Really, it's not a bad film ... great special effects, a relatively decent setup in the beginning and you do get a connection with the main characters. The other thing it has going for it is a sense of reality because of the iffy ending. No resolution, no motivations beyond the characters staying alive and running away from the Bug Eyed Monsters.

All in all, I thought it was a good "popcorn" movie ... just don't expect to get much out of it.
Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:17 AM

I want my 90 minutes back.

#3 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,658 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:08 AM

I watch this movie,me like,because in movie have bug alien,who capture brain from human and inject in alien body.People,who watch light-hipnosis and transportation on alien ship.I will be wait release two part this movie.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users