#1 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

BROADCAST PREMIERE

HENGLAAR, M.D.

Hidden Frontier Productions is partnering with TrekRadio, the internet radio channel dedicated to all things Trek, to bring you the first ever web broadcast premiere of Henglaar, M.D..
Join us on Saturday, February 19, 2001 for a marathon of the first four episodes, interviews with members of the show's cast and crew (to be announced) and the premiere of Henglaar, M.D.'s fifth episode, "Profit Without Honor".

The schedule for this event is as follows (all times are Pacific Standard Time and are approximate):

Henglaar, M.D. Marathon
0830 - HMD 1.01, "Recalled To Life"
0910 - HMD 1.02, "Best Served Cold"
0945 - HMD 1.03, "Risk Factors"
1015 - HMD 1.04, "Good With Words"

Henglaar, M.D. Premiere
1055 - Live Interview(s) Begin
1200 - HMD 1.05, "Profit Without Honor" Premiere
1240 - Live Interview(s) Continue

The premiere event will conclude at 1330. The episode will rerun at 2100 in the evening.

TrekRadio has an available IRC chat room that will be used during the premiere. They are on the coldfront network (point your IRC chat program to irc.coldfront.net) - the channel is #trekradio.

-----
Hundreds of lives hang in the balance when Dana Russell presents Henglaar and his team with a new patient that could damage relations between the Romulans and the Federation. Dr. Profto must deal with the consequences of his family's actions while Dr. Noah is forced to confront a ghost from his past.

The story was written by Mark Painter and stars John Whiting as everyone's favorite Tellarite.

Main Cast
Commander Henglaar, M.D., played by John Whiting
Cadet Recruit Silan, played by Heather Ashleigh
Lt. Vonus, M.D., played by Jeannie Lin
Lt. Lucas Noah, M.D., played by Timothy Fritts
Lt. Profto, M.D., played by Mark Samarias

Recurring Cast
Commander Stu Karsten, played by Rick Pike
Lt. Ken Kato, played by Scott Fack
Lt. Casey Daniels, M.D., played by Anastasia Roark

Guest Cast
Lt. Lal Singh, played by Rowena Sumner
Fleet Captain David Mackay, played by Scott Butler
Gex, played by Casey Jones
Lt. Commander Andrus Mio, played by Casey Jones
Liquidator Brant, played by Baron Dixon
Tobel, played by Casey Burke
Server, played by Erin Langhofer
Computer Voice, played by Andrew Foster
with
Commander Vrelek, played by Michael McConnohie
and
Captain Dana Russell, played by Melodee M. Spevack

Production Crew
Director: David W. Hill
Assistant Director: Simon Fraser
Theme and Score: Mary Kouyoumdjian
Additional Music: James Horner, Johnny Mercer, Harold Allen and Victor Schertzinger
Editor and Audio Engineer: David W. Hill
Medical Advisor: Ferrell Pierson, M.D. and Seán Paul Teeling
Technical Consultant: Jonathan Connor
Associate Producer: Kestra Oliver
Producer: Mark Painter
Executive Producers: Rob Caves and David W. Hill

Posted Image

David W. Hill
Executive Producer, Henglaar, M.D. and Star Trek: Diplomatic Relations
Hidden Frontier Productions

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

I put together a World Time Meeting Planner to show the time zones on February 19 HERE that shows the times of this from Sydney to London.

By my reckoning your interview should start at 06:00am Sunday for me, by which time I should be on my way home from a night shift. When I'm on the move I'll see if I can stream Trek Radio on my phone and when I get home I'll Skype into the discussion.

I'm looking forward to this new episode immensely, mainly because your VAs really charge their deliveries with unique characters. John Whiting sounds like he looks - and I mean that in the nicest possible way! Mature, worldly, John's performance is the glue that holds it all together! I particularly like Mark Samarias's [?] Ferenginar - soooo hard to do well! - and Melodee M. Spevack? >le sigh< ... the one thing that disappoints me is that we don't see enough of her!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

I put together a World Time Meeting Planner to show the time zones on February 19 HERE that shows the times of this from Sydney to London.

By my reckoning your interview should start at 06:00am Sunday for me, by which time I should be on my way home from a night shift. When I'm on the move I'll see if I can stream Trek Radio on my phone and when I get home I'll Skype into the discussion.

I'm looking forward to this new episode immensely, mainly because your VAs really charge their deliveries with unique characters. John Whiting sounds like he looks - and I mean that in the nicest possible way! Mature, worldly, John's performance is the glue that holds it all together! I particularly like Mark Samarias's [?] Ferenginar - soooo hard to do well! - and Melodee M. Spevack? >le sigh< ... the one thing that disappoints me is that we don't see enough of her!

K

Well...Mark features prominently in this episode, as does Melodee, so hopefully your desire to hear them both will be satiated. ;D

I also wanted to update everyone - the interviews that will happen just before and after the premiere of the new episode will include myself (as Executive Producer), John Whiting (Henglaar), Mark Painter (writer/story editor/producer) and Scott Fack (Lt. Ken Kato). Look forward to seeing you there!
David W. Hill

#4 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

I caught most of the interview - I'll have to start calling John, "One-Take" Whiting!

Couldn't win a trick at trying to get through myself: I was streaming the interview on my phone on my way home from work and you finished just as I pulled in the driveway. THEN I couldn't get the IRC chat window to work after the episode AND to top it all off I left the lights going on the Bird of Prey so that the battery is now flat!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#5 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:27 PM

Sorry you weren't able to make it, Kirok. :(

I'm happy to announce that this episode is now in wide release. It is downloadable from the HFP website here. It is also available as an iTunes or Zune podcast (links to subscribe are available on the linked page). Enjoy!
David W. Hill

#6 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:34 AM

Sorry you weren't able to make it, Kirok. :(

I'm happy to announce that this episode is now in wide release. It is downloadable from the HFP website here. It is also available as an iTunes or Zune podcast (links to subscribe are available on the linked page). Enjoy!

Downloading as we speak! By the way, I seem to remember one of your cast/crew saying at the release event that he lived in New Zealand? Is he ok?

K

Posted Image

#7 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

Downloading as we speak! By the way, I seem to remember one of your cast/crew saying at the release event that he lived in New Zealand? Is he ok?

K

Scott Fack (Lt. Ken Kato) is from Christchurch. He and his partner are doing OK, under the circumstances.
David W. Hill

#8 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:13 AM

Scott Fack (Lt. Ken Kato) is from Christchurch. He and his partner are doing OK, under the circumstances.

tragedy such as the Christchurch earthquake has an effect far beyond its immediate community, in our modern world we all suffer. Pass along our wishes for our Kiwi cousins to survive and thrive as they have in the past.

Cheers

K

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users