#1 startrekimperium

startrekimperium

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=R4m2SyND_7I

Posted Image

the series has been in limbo bout a year, after the filming and having the cgi work done, we lost our cgi guy an I had some medical issues from my time i spent in the army. im trying to reboot my series after i get parts 2 3 an 4 cgied this is a fan film budget is low being it all comes from my pocket. its over 4,000 to get a company to finish it lol way out of the budget, how ever i thought it was time to bring what i had to the trek world. if there ever is a reboot first contact uniforms will be used

thanks and enjoy

p.s new intro
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KSlAgBSuO5o

Edited by startrekimperium, 12 February 2011 - 05:09 PM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

The series has been in limbo bout a year, after the filming and having the cgi work done, we lost our cgi guy an I had some medical issues from my time i spent in the army. im trying to reboot my series after i get parts 2 3 an 4 cgied this is a fan film budget is low being it all comes from my pocket. its over 4,000 to get a company to finish it lol way out of the budget, how ever i thought it was time to bring what i had to the trek world. if there ever is a reboot first contact uniforms will be used

thanks and enjoy

Welcome to TrekUnited, James isn't it? I'm downloading your first act in the background at a blistering Dial-up speed (I've been "streamlined" by my ISP, happens every month!) so I'll comment more after I've finished. You seem to have a strong, dramatic chemistry between your two main protagonists so far!

For those who want to know more, check out the entry on Star Trek: Expanded Universe and the new blog.

Cheers

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

What say:good making movie. If i do not mistakes,this series about sovereign class starship and stantion DS9.
Story in series interesting.Special effects small,but make in 3d-max. Background too make in 3d-max. Good make effects on 10 from 10.I will be wait next episode,hope next part will be good as first episode.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#4 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

Broadband is back!!! :w00t: Just watched act 1 - Great start!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users