Henglaar, M.D. 1.04 - "Good With Words"

2 replies to this topic

#1 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:18 PM

Somehow, this didn't get announced, so I figured I'd put it up now - better late than never. :) The episode is available via the HFP website for download, or via iTunes/Zune podcast.

Posted Image

An accident on Unity Station provides Dr. Henglaar and his team with their first Romulan patient. The Centurion's life hangs in the balance while the team does double duty, attempting to diagnose and cure a new issue that develops while fending off his Commander, who is determined to execute him as a Klingon spy.

The story was developed by Mark Painter. The audio-play was written by Mark Painter, with David W. Hill and John Whiting, who stars as everybody’s favorite Tellarite.

Main Cast
Commander Henglaar, M.D., played by John Whiting
Cadet Recruit Silan, played by Heather Ashleigh
Lt. Vonus, M.D., played by Jeannie Lin
Lt. Lucas Noah, M.D., played by Timothy Fritts
Lt. Profto, M.D., played by Mark Samarias

Recurring Cast
Commander Stu Karsten, played by Rick Pike

Guest Cast
Centurion Tokal, played by Christopher Gerson
Captain Gozat, M.D., played by Kim I. Dildine
Unity Station Ensign, played by Elisa Eliot
Unity Station Medic, played by Tonya M. Williams
and
Commander Vrelek, played by Michael McConnohie

Production Crew
Director: David W. Hill
Theme and Score: Mary Kouyoumdjian
Editor and Audio Engineer: David W. Hill
Medical Advisor: Ferrell Pierson, M.D.
Technical Consultant: Jonathan Connor
Associate Producer: Kestra Oliver
Executive Producers: Rob Caves and David W. Hill

David W. Hill
Executive Producer, Henglaar, M.D. and Star Trek: Diplomatic Relations
Hidden Frontier Productions

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

Somehow, this didn't get announced, so I figured I'd put it up now - better late than never. :) The episode is available via the HFP website for download, or via iTunes/Zune podcast.

Posted Image

True... I'm continually playing catch-up here! Feel free to post any new releases as they come up!

On the bright side, Henglaar MD got an up to date entry in the first part of the 2010 Audio drama directory on p13 of the copy of Hailing Frequencies Open that has just been released, you can find it on Issuu here...

oh....:blowup:FIDDLESTICKS! I can see that I uploaded an early version of the article and there is a pretty obvious typo in there! That's what you get for typing at the speed of sound and not catching all the "I'll fill that in later" blanks. Pass my apologies on to John, he's one of my favourite audio character actors, I'll upload an updated version shortly. Cheese and whiskers! I can see one on the page before it as well!

:sadangel:

...and I was so pleased with myself!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 DHillMSP

DHillMSP

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

True... I'm continually playing catch-up here! Feel free to post any new releases as they come up!

On the bright side, Henglaar MD got an up to date entry in the first part of the 2010 Audio drama directory on p13 of the copy of Hailing Frequencies Open that has just been released, you can find it on Issuu here...

oh....:blowup:FIDDLESTICKS! I can see that I uploaded an early version of the article and there is a pretty obvious typo in there! That's what you get for typing at the speed of sound and not catching all the "I'll fill that in later" blanks. Pass my apologies on to John, he's one of my favourite audio character actors, I'll upload an updated version shortly. Cheese and whiskers! I can see one on the page before it as well!

:sadangel:

...and I was so pleased with myself!

K

Will do and VERY much appreciated - I'll shoot John a note. ;)
David W. Hill
Executive Producer, Henglaar, M.D. and Star Trek: Diplomatic Relations
Hidden Frontier Productions

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users