• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Just to let everyone know we are know at the latest software level (3.1.4) of the forum. There are some minor new features. if you have any issues let me know. I have also finished our first major pruning of the forum by removing all posts from 2005 and 2006. In total, a little more than 400,000 posts were removed. For all your history buffs, fear not, everything still exists on the new archive forum so nothing is lost. So as we go into 2011 this forum is updated and ready to go.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:25 PM

Thanks, Tom!

It may be too early to raise this, but I can only see TUv3 available. Or is there another way for me to change the skin?

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#3 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:01 PM

Ok fixed, forgot to set the permisions. I had to re-add a new version of the other skin in to make it work with this version. You should be able to choose skin: TUv3B now.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

#4 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:23 PM

Definitely not liking the mobile skin. Can't moderate diddly squat with it.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users