tons of Star Trek Colecors Plates

No replies to this topic

#1 ensontrade

ensontrade

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

Hey Everyone I am very new to this site and am currently seeking any help i can get. I have inherited from my father a large collection of star trek plates from voyager, deep space 9, classic and next gen. I have roughly 50 or so plates that i am looking to sell due to lack of space and can discuss price for individual plate sales or complete purchase pricing. I have done some research and know what i can get for them but i am just looking for them to go to a good home where they can be appreciated. I have most of the corresponding pamphlets and ALL plates have protective original styrofoam casings and are ready to be shipped off. they have been opened for viewing 1 time only and will have to be re-opened if you want pictures. keep in mind that if interested i will respectfully ask they depending on where they are shipped that the cost is included in the price of the plates any questions or comments let me know and i will help you out to the best of my ability. thank you and live long and prosper

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users