1 reply to this topic

#1 Wthompson

Wthompson

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 01:45 PM

Hi All

First post on this site, I had posted some prototype on a forum I moderate and thought it would be best to actually offer these to the Star Trek community. I have collected prototypes for a number of toy lines over the years ranging from Star Trek, Star Wars( sorry :) ), Silver Hawks, Thundercats, Gijoe and Transformers. I've had also the original model for the 12" Alien made by kenner.

Anyway, the following items are about 25% of the collection for Star Trek items made by Playmates. These are 100% original hardcopies which are resin casts of a Wax sculpt. These particular items are neat as they are x2+ the size of the released figure. I've got complete model/hardcopies that come apart, some are sold casted with the pins molded in and in the case of worf handpainted.

Looking for about $30-50 per figure and would like to keep certain runs together such as the Klingon sisters and the original Wax sculpt, the worf set which will be a set price. I'll sell things individually as well if someone is keen on a borg head but the whole run is nice.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me : ig88collector@gmail.com

Post on Behindthetoys.com

Prototype Toy Forum Site

Photo Link:

Google Photos

Wayne Thompson
Editor - Behindthetoys.com

Edited by Wthompson, 08 December 2010 - 02:00 PM.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Wthompson

Wthompson

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:47 PM

Hi Guys

Posted a couple on eBay this week with better pictures. If anyone knows of other Star Trek related websites with some core collectors of Star Trek action figures feel free to send a PM

:cheers:
cheers
W

Edited by Wthompson, 15 December 2010 - 12:48 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users