BCS Standings 2011

1 reply to this topic

#1 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

The Bowl games have scheduled their teams. I for one am rooting for TCU (go Horned Frogs) and the Texas Aggies (Gig 'em Ags!)

Whoop!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

Yaaaaaa for TCU Horned Frogs! Now the Texas A&M Aggies are playing the Cotton Bowl tonight, so Gig 'Em Aggies!!!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users