Photo

The Countdown

432 replies to this topic

#401 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:45 AM

I have account on FB,spam don't have,because i setup correct setting in account settings.
Me even can't writing message,this is maked for safety my account.

#402 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

Facebook is a thing I have mostly because people use to to share news and expect you to have read their stuff to share their news, and therefore don't tell you. Besides, wouldn't a Countdown Club thing lead to further death-and-decay of the Countdown?

Depends. If it's a link, people tend to respond in FB but if they're over here anyways they'll respond here as well if they have an account(Assuming of course they remember their password :P).
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#403 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

I rememberd my password... and that's a small miracle.

Man I tried cold meds for the first time ever the other day... you know some tylenol cold and flu, day time night time gel capsules?
== cold sweat + light sensitivity + ugly ass butterfly rash on my face and patchy rash on my back (!!!!!!) I'll know never to take anything again, nor drink neocitran... loving these vicks vapors though... but it looks like I'm shoving a tampon up my nose and smelling it.... smells goood :rolleyes:

sounds awfull, I tent to stay away from meds if I can. Most of the time they have nasty side effects.
And colds are a great excuse to have a grog.. Posted Image

Is there a Countdown Club facebook account? If not, does anyone know how to set it up? :P

please no... but there already is a TU account. you can spam that :innocent: :upsidedown:

Edited by mlaz, 15 March 2012 - 12:47 PM.

"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#404 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

I rememberd my password... and that's a small miracle.
sounds awfull, I tent to stay away from meds if I can. Most of the time they have nasty side effects.
And colds are a great excuse to have a grog.. Posted Image

please no... but there already is a TU account. you can spam that :innocent: :upsidedown:

*like*

My mom used to make us a cough syrup using honey, lemon, and a shot of rum(per 8 oz of suspension, not per dose)
:P It worked well.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#405 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

we only got the rum into it after we where 18.. before that it was only lemon, tea and honey
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#406 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

The alcohol was basically sedative and mildly antibiotic. It wasn't there for recreational purposes. :P
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#407 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:37 AM

Hello Countdown.
Needless to say, I AM COUNTING!!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#408 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

No sh... it's Fasty, ... or was it a ghost just passing by?

#409 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

No, no, haha. It is I!
Also, for some of you who may remember him, your dear old counter and former member Melvin is doing quite well, I had the pleasure of working with him for several months last year. Needless to say, making sandwichs had never been more sarcastic, good-humored, and outright goofy. :D

#410 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Tell Melvin we say HI!! or Ni!! Whichever is funnier.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#411 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:49 AM

I'll run into the store and shout it too him, if I do it at night I can be...
Posted Image
PUBLICLY DISRUPTIVE!

#412 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,692 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Then it must be Ni!!!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#413 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

No, no, haha. It is I!
Also, for some of you who may remember him, your dear old counter and former member Melvin is doing quite well, I had the pleasure of working with him for several months last year. Needless to say, making sandwichs had never been more sarcastic, good-humored, and outright goofy. :D

give him a hug... that would be even more

PUBLICLY DISRUPTIVE!

:upsidedown:

#414 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

Posted Image

#415 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

Ohai Countdown!
Posted Image
Vancouver...While I may not live there anymore, this is the city I still call home.

#416 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

CM! Good to see you!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#417 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Long time no see (in here anyways) :)
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#418 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

See I felt a coldish breeze, those canadians know how to bright up the place.
:23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23:

#419 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

CM! Good to see you!

I live! :P

Long time no see (in here anyways) :)

Niether here nor there really. Glad to see this place still exists.

See I felt a coldish breeze, those canadians know how to bright up the place.
:23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23:

Don't blame me, blame Quebec. My part of the country is warm year round.
Posted Image
Vancouver...While I may not live there anymore, this is the city I still call home.

#420 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

there are all year round warm parts in Canada? If so my family have moved to the wrong parts of canada.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users