The Countdown

432 replies to this topic

#361 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:27 PM

I don't drive either. :P Meet up in the middle somewhere?

Yes! I took a hockey stick-battle axe to the last page! :D

Edited by Canadian Mind, 27 July 2011 - 09:28 PM.

Posted Image
Vancouver...While I may not live there anymore, this is the city I still call home.

#362 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

I am so not frightning

So, what movie can I go watch today, any suggestions? Its summer, cold raining and I have to stay in the house or at least near the phone for some time. I will have dinner served soon, but till that time I have some relaxing time left.
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#363 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:09 PM

So, what movie can I go watch today, any suggestions? Its summer, cold raining and I have to stay in the house or at least near the phone for some time. I will have dinner served soon, but till that time I have some relaxing time left.

BSG!

#364 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

oh, thanks for the suggestion, made me think of B5 so going to see that one. :buttrock:
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#365 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 10:12 AM

I finished watching the third season of VOY.

#366 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:02 AM

And? Did you like it? what are your observations?

#367 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

the drinks are there to be used.

Wow, Tmir :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: :23: they are dancing.
are you that scary CM?

Yes I am.

What gave it away?

anyways... yo" whut up dawwwg ~!!!!~

edit: Wow that was the hardest sentence I have ever had to write... stupid glitchy safari.

Do you like my fish?

#368 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

edit: Wow that was the hardest sentence I have ever had to write... stupid glitchy safari.

I got the same issues...

Posted Image
Vancouver...While I may not live there anymore, this is the city I still call home.

#369 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:30 AM

And? Did you like it? what are your observations?

It's great! I saw the Species 8472 for the first time! They look awesome!

#370 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:14 AM

Yes I am.

anyways... yo" whut up dawwwg ~!!!!~

I got the same issues...

Glitchy Safari FTL. One reason I hated the idiotPhone. Not that I will say Chrome on the Android is much better. That crashes at least twice a day on me.

Also, Hello all.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#371 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:35 AM

lol @ IdiotPhone. I :wub: my CrackBerry...
Posted Image

#372 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:23 AM

I'm back! I've been away for a few days. I missed you guys!

#373 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

Woah, this place sure did die off in a hurry.

Hope anyone who may still read this is doing well. I myself am bored right now. My usual afterwork thing (when being too lazy to work out) is LJ discussions, but theyre under a DoS attack right now.

Maybe now is a good time to continue my torchwood marathon (torn between loving and being "meh" on the new season)

Strangely enough, CM and I have never hung out for coffee despite being within 50km of eachother (assuming he hasn't switched bases) Go figure

OMG it's a Shodar! :jawdrop: I'm still rather undecided on what I'm seeing on Encore
Spoiler
. Whoa first time I've used that in a few years :P

lol @ IdiotPhone. I :wub: my CrackBerry...

Oh don't get me wrong, I <3 Android for the most part but the browser and it's random crash and burn thing is most annoying. I tried Opera for a while but it well, SUCKED :P (Sorry Poko, wherever you are...)
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#374 Canadian Mind

Canadian Mind

What you wanna know?

• Members
  • 5,404 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

Hey Sho'dar, I'm back in Puddlewater, Onsuckrio, wanna meet up somewhere now? :P
Posted Image

#375 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

there be movement in those scrubs.

#376 Martia

Martia

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Android? Blah, had it, hated it, hoofed it away...I have succumbed to iPhone heaven...for now ;)

Plus I bought a disgustingly girly case for it and I am so shallow when it comes to girly...brazenly flashes the case at anyone sad enough to notice :D
"What are you suggesting?"

#377 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

I phone? to much tech for me I traded up... from nokia 1100 to nokia 1616 as I lost the 1100

Posted Image

but tangerina thinks its ok....
she does not is a cat home jet

#378 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Funny pic mlaz!

Going to sleep. Have school tomorrow. :crybaby:

#379 Link

Link

what

• Members