The Countdown

432 replies to this topic

#41 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

:rolleyes: I think we need the wirlpool, slide and fridge back in the countdown...

But being a room without corners it was always a problem where to put the square things.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#42 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:45 AM

But being a room without corners it was always a problem where to put the square things.

the fridge is built into the wall.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#43 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

the fridge is built into the wall.

Then you had better remind mlaz what non-corner in the wall it is in so she can stock it :P
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#44 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:23 PM

Then you had better remind mlaz what non-corner in the wall it is in so she can stock it :P

uuuuuhhhhh about 1.5 in the z axis, 45in the x, 129.3in the y

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#45 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,614 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:28 PM

uuuuuhhhhh about 1.5 in the z axis, 45in the x, 129.3in the y

No wonder she had trouble, she's on Metric :rolleyes:
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#46 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:42 PM

No wonder she had trouble, she's on Metric :rolleyes:

Viva la metric system!
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#47 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:36 AM

those aren't inches those are 3d coordinates. :P

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#48 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 01:40 AM

those aren't inches those are 3d coordinates. :P

Of unspecified units.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#49 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,334 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:25 PM

:rolleyes: in the middle that is where the square things go that are not build in.

think the cool aid is a bit stale as it seems it is old.
But there is some new fresh stock in there now.
And the wirlpool has its cat in it again....
Posted Image
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#50 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:27 PM

Of unspecified units.

correct. :D

:rolleyes: in the middle that is where the square things go that are not build in.

think the cool aid is a bit stale as it seems it is old.
But there is some new fresh stock in there now.
And the wirlpool has its cat in it again....
Posted Image

Damn cat. <_<

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#51 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:30 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh. it needs to be Christmas already.
Have you reckon'd a thousand acres much? have you reckon'd the
earth much? Have you practis'd so long to learn to read?
Have you felt so proud to get at the meaning of poems?
Stop this day and night with me and you shall possess the origin of
all poems...

#52 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:31 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh. it needs to be Christmas already.

naaaah.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#53 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 11:44 PM

naaaah.

boooo where is your Christmas spirit? and by "Christmas spirit" i mean "really tired of working and want an excuse to go on vacation" :P
all poems...

#54 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:18 AM

I get 1 day off for Christmas.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#55 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:21 AM

I'm almost to my vacation. Just a paper and one other thing to do.
-The Tick

#56 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#57 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:35 PM

That show is grotesque. And totally phloxing awesome.
-The Tick

#58 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

working until 9:00 = not fun.
all poems...

#59 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:36 PM

That show is grotesque. And totally phloxing awesome.

I've been loving Walking Dead. I'm glad they're going for a character-driven plot machine rather than a show driven by the violence. Instead of mindless characters executing violence for its own sake (like with most zombie movies), Walking Dead shows us characters who have to deal physically and emotionally with the violence they're forced to wreak. It's a really interesting concept.
Posted Image

#60 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:38 PM

I've been loving Walking Dead. I'm glad they're going for a character-driven plot machine rather than a show driven by the violence. Instead of mindless characters executing violence for its own sake (like with most zombie movies), Walking Dead shows us characters who have to deal physically and emotionally with the violence they're forced to wreak. It's a really interesting concept.

Needs more being in space if you ask me.
-The Tick

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users