• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:02 AM

Came across this video and just had to share it with you. It constantly amazes me how people can take something that is not designed for film-making and turn out some moving, exciting, stunning videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLvHTDa1fkE

An Irish Airman Foresees His Death by Yeats

Another interesting treatment is this one done by poetryanimations. What are the machinima videos that have surprised you recently?

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

The one my fleet did for STO. It's fluff - but we had a ball making it. Jasko wrote the song and performed it with a few other fleeties. Hope you at least laugh - that's why we made it.

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:44 AM

Randall Glass' "A Few Good G-Men" is something of a cult classic in machinima and is a stunning example of how realistic facial expressions can get and how close lip synch can approach reality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P2Fz3tZhYk

It took took best virtual performance at the 2005 Machinima Film Festival and is even on Archive.org even though Youtube has a copyright issue with it, could be a mistake though and if so they are not on their own!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users