Photo

Who is your favourite character of Star Wars in orginal movies?

7 replies to this topic

#1 LovingMemoryToSpace

LovingMemoryToSpace

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:18 PM

So who is your favourite? I go myself for Luke Skywalker :D

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

Hands down...Han Solo
2nd choice has gotta be Obi Wan....

You should make this a poll...??? That would be fun!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Vulcanfanatic

Vulcanfanatic

Federation President and Proud SE member, despiser of TU Managem

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:36 PM

My favorite is Chewbacca, has been since 1977 when i went and saw SW for the first time, and 2nd time and eventually about six times during the original release. Chewie could be as huggable as a teddy bear, but as fierce as a Wampa with those threatening his friends and loved ones. He was a loyal copilot of the Millenium Falcon and trusted friend of Han Solo and became fond of Luke, Leia, Obi Wan and two pesty droids named Threepio and R2. We even got to see his family in the now legendary Star Wars Holiday special.
Proud member of SaveEnterprise.com, Member #8.

#4 maneth

maneth

GBBS Moderator

• Members
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:42 AM

Han Solo without a doubt. Luke improves a lot, but he's rather whiny in ep 4.

Posted Image
Live long and prosper

#5 LovingMemoryToSpace

LovingMemoryToSpace

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:53 AM

Hands down...Han Solo
2nd choice has gotta be Obi Wan....

You should make this a poll...??? That would be fun!

When I start look Star Wars now little time ago again...after this time when I didnt like at all of Star Wars :lol: ...Han was my fave too but before this time and now Im Luke fan :D

Thank you for advice ;) I tried really make poll yesterday...but it was my first and I dont know it just came out like this...I dont know what I did wrong. :lol: Anyways I make new one now and it is with poll and I would be happy if you could go there to vote ^_^

Han Solo without a doubt. Luke improves a lot, but he's rather whiny in ep 4.

Yeah that is really true about Luke :lol:
Btw I did make new version of this and it is with poll...so I would be happy if you could go vote there ^_^

#6 LovingMemoryToSpace

LovingMemoryToSpace

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:00 AM

My favorite is Chewbacca, has been since 1977 when i went and saw SW for the first time, and 2nd time and eventually about six times during the original release. Chewie could be as huggable as a teddy bear, but as fierce as a Wampa with those threatening his friends and loved ones. He was a loyal copilot of the Millenium Falcon and trusted friend of Han Solo and became fond of Luke, Leia, Obi Wan and two pesty droids named Threepio and R2. We even got to see his family in the now legendary Star Wars Holiday special.

So you were watching SW movies six times? Wow. :D I hope that I could be enough old that I could watch SW in movies. -_- Only one SW what I have been watch in movies was The Clone Wars this animation version :) :rofl1: Yes that is true about Chewbacca he can be so sweet :D I ahve saw this legendary STar Wars Holiday special and it was as good as movies too ^_^ Btw I did make new version of this and it is with poll so I would be happy if you could go vote there :)

#7 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

Helpful link!!

http://www.trekunite...topic=20320&st=
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#8 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 01:51 AM

My favorite character is Han solo or Yoda.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users