Star Trek: Specter - The Directors Edition

2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

It gives me great pleasure to announce (albeit a week late!) that the Directors Edition of Star Trek: Specter is finally available! This is the first 15 minute block...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ11J84bO_Q"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HZ11J84bO_Q[/url]

If, like myself, you have been waiting for this completed edition before watching the entire 190 minute movie in one sitting then this represents a real occassion! Watch on HouseL'Stok's Youtube channel or follow the individual links on Barbreader's Star Trek Reviewed website. I'm going to see if I can get the necessary cables tomorrow to connect my 'puta to my lounge room TV/Home Theatre system to get the absolute most out of this!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

Very Cool Kirok.

Also, 289 views on this topic since you posted, less than 24 hours ago.:thumbsup:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:43 AM

Very Cool Kirok.

Also, 289 views on this topic since you posted, less than 24 hours ago.:thumbsup:

People with good taste in movies!I was up 'til 1am working on a way of getting the video onto my TV, fell asleep on the train going in to work and went past my stop - 40 minutes late! - made up the time in the afternoon then woke up on the train going back into the city after sleeping through my stop on the way home!

I have to get an early night tonight otherwise I could end up interstate tomorrow! Damn you, Star Trek: Specter!:argh:

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users