Star Trek CCG

1 reply to this topic

#1 Seven of Nine

Seven of Nine

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:39 AM

Shacha, Does anyone know anything about Star Trek CCG cards, I bought the 2nd Ed Strange New Worlds Booster Box and there is a Holo T'Pol 0 AP 2 that seemingly doesnt fit into the set :3

And also im looking for cheap loades of Star Trek CCG to buy or trade Star Trek from the above set for... :P

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

What is CCG. Am I the only person who never heard this??

Star Trek: The Customizable Card Game - Card games are a traditional gaming media and have merged with modern fantasy and Manga culture to give us runaway mainstream media successes like Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic The Gathering. Decipher produced a ST: CCG for thirteen years until in December 2007 when they announced that they were bringing production of new sets to an end with the release of their last expansion pack, the aptly named "What You Leave Behind". Check it out on Wikipedia and the exhaustive websites for the 1st & 2nd editions on BoardGameGeek.

What has happened since, I can't tell, although I know that there seems to be a pretty strong Continuing Committee. Bear in mind, too, that Amarillo still offer their licensed card game Star Fleet Battle force.

Fan produced efforts i
nclude "TrekWar! The Battle card Game", a free game created by The Spiral Studios that to date has two fleets of 30 cards that you print & cut out - there is even a Plug-In for the online card gaming software OCTGN, so that you can play the TrekWar Battle Card Game online.

... other than that I have nothing.

Sorry.

K :innocent:

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users