• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 08:10 AM

I originally saw the latest releases on IDW's Issuu website but they seem to be drying up now in favour of previews on The Comic Continuum.

Key to links
MB - Memory Beta is a wikipedia-style database for licensed Star Trek works, including novels, comic books, RPG sourcebooks, video games and any other licensed works.
IDW - The publisher's website
Issuu - IDW on Issuu
8of5 -8of5's Guide to the Trek Collective - the latest news on Star Trek novels, comics, games, toys, TV, film and anything from the world of Trek.
TCC - The Comic Continuum
STCC - The Star Trek Comics Checklist, an exhaustive guide to Star Trek comics and graphic novels published in the United States maintained by Mark Martinez

IDW Releases for August

Posted Image

11/08/10 Star Trek Omnibus: The Original Series - MB IDW

Posted Image

18/08/10 Burden of Knowledge #3: A Matter of Perspective - MB IDW

IDW Releases for September

Posted Image

01/09/10 Star Trek Movie Adaptation #6 -MB IDW You can read a six page preview at Comics Continuum.

Posted Image

08/09/10 Captain's Log: Pike - MB Cover courtesy of Comics Continuum, where you can read a six page preview! Shorter preview on Issuu

??/08/10 Burden of Knowledge #4: To Be Advised - MB

IDW Release schedule for October

Captain's Log: Jellico - MB
Khan: Ruling in Hell # 1 - MB
Star Trek Movie Adaptation: omnibus - MB
Leonard McCoy, Frontier Doctor: omnibus - MB

Gotta blaze!

K

PS - Good news for Aussie Trek comic fans!

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users