• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MikeH92467

MikeH92467

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

The marvelously talented Julian Bane has released part 2 of his fan produced series Doctor Who: Alternate Empire. Some of you may know Julian from his brilliant work as the sinister General Brahms on Star Trek: Excelsior. The thought of an American playing the Doctor will no doubt intrigue some and outrage others. Before you decide which side of the line you're on, why not check it out first? Here's the link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8bmQiNIbZjs

Enjoy!

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 06:13 AM

The marvelously talented Julian Bane has released part 2 of his fan produced series Doctor Who: Alternate Empire. Some of you may know Julian from his brilliant work as the sinister General Brahms on Star Trek: Excelsior. The thought of an American playing the Doctor will no doubt intrigue some and outrage others. Before you decide which side of the line you're on, why not check it out first? Here's the link: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8bmQiNIbZjs

Enjoy!

I remember General Brahms, good work! Dr Who has probably the longest tradition of fan audio drama of any fictional franchise!

An American Doctor? SACRILEGE!

This I've gotta see! :eat:

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users