A Woman Named Smith

No replies to this topic

#1 xannonrayenz

xannonrayenz

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:36 AM

Sophy Smith worked as a secretary, a thirtysomething year old woman. She admits that anything exciting is going to happen in his life. Then he Sophronisba Scarlett, a terrific marriage only left the house in order despite its great only by his neighbors concerning Aunt Sophy Hynds House from inherits.

Sophy and her friend Alicia's coming home and find that it is a mess, but it is a mess full of valuable old furniture and things, and they set the task of cleaning it. Everyone in town except for our neighbors on either side he seems to hate. He Dr. Richard - Geddes sarcastic and short-tempered, but kind - and Nicolas Jelnik - mystical, musical, and dazzlingly beautiful - and the two families are connected to Hynds. There is also a Hynds family secrets, a cache of jewels that have disappeared sometime in the 18th century.

The book starts a little slow, but once it picks up and restore the finish and Sophy Alicia upscale home in a sort of boarding house to make it start. First person he invited the author to stay, a famous literary figure who has a name. She falls in love with the house and do not want to think. Fantasy famous people I love, and the author is highly entertaining. Other guests a suffragist, a renowned Illustrator, and a woman from Boston with an interest in the occult, and with the help of his guests include Dr. Geddes, and Jelnik, winning two girls townspeople. And Sophy Geddes, Jelnik, and is proposed by author.

I say yes to what one says no, although it is clear very early on, but I must say this: I am often frustrated husband's heroine in the election, as I'm here. But I have only a little disappointed, that says a lot, considering how much I've liked the guy who got turned down.

Seriously, this book has everything. Haunted house, jewelry missing, lost - and not lost - family members, mysterious man in Oriental dress, car accidents, almost deadly disease ... There is also a mother and a secret midnight visit to a cemetery. What more could one want?

I should add that since it was published in 1919 and is set in the south, there are black slaves, who can be like putting away about a lot of stereotypes are. I speak without thinking too hard about that sort of bypass learned.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users