Photo

Computer technology that is going to change the world?

5 replies to this topic

#1 wilklin

wilklin

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:28 PM

Hi

I am planning to take a seminar on computer technology that is going to change the world. Programmers in my company going to attend the confrence. Please sugest me latest advancement in computer technology that will change the programmers world.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:33 PM

Touch screen interfaces, holography(You will have to think in tri-axial positioning as a matter of course instead of just vector based platforms)
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#3 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:03 AM

Touch screen interfaces, holography(You will have to think in tri-axial positioning as a matter of course instead of just vector based platforms)

I very like cell phones with touch screen technology,because it is very comfortable and easy in manual,even one finger can send add sms or mms message.Very easy technology.Screen is very durable.My cell phone drop on floor and now all right.I mean what future for holographic technology as in series "Andromeda".

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#4 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

time to move towards more holographic, kinect seems to be getting the idea, but it aint no holodeck yet :thumbsdown:
Do you like my fish?

#5 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,656 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

time to move towards more holographic, kinect seems to be getting the idea, but it aint no holodeck yet :thumbsdown:

This will be is very cool,of course if this technology will be release in serial production.Yeah begun was sensor screen,now they will be want creation holographic technology,maybe sometime they create full holodeck as in "Star Trek".

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#6 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

something large scale like this would be cool.... moving floor, first person shooter... imagine :buttrock:
Do you like my fish?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users