Not for Money groups in Los Angeles?

1 reply to this topic

#1 bdavis007

bdavis007

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Are there any social groups in the Los Angeles area that ARE NOT about membership fees, attendance fees, et al? Something similar to the group in Cleveland?

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:27 AM

Are there any social groups in the Los Angeles area that ARE NOT about membership fees, attendance fees, et al? Something similar to the group in Cleveland?

I'm a member of a correspondence chapter of a Star Trek fan club. We only get a chance to "meet-and-greet" once a year, but the experience is more laid-back with only one membership fee and no regular meetings to keep up with. In fact we tend to stay in touch a bit more I think with our online companionship..

Cheers

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users