Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:39 PM

Ten Forward
Drink List

Andorian Ale
Posted Image

Recipe: Ask the Andorians

Dead Denobulan
Posted Image

Recipe: As yet undetermined. Very strong and not for the faint of heart.

Fuzzy Malcolm
Posted Image

Recipe:
2 oz Jamaican rum, (To acknowledge Reed's Royal Navy Heritage), 1 oz peach schnapps, 2 oz orange juice, 1/2 oz fresh lime juice. Build on the rocks. You can sub in a little pineapple (REED'S Favorite food) for the orange juice, but use less as it's REAL SWEET. and fuzzy.

Vulcan Nerve Pinch

Recipe: Green tea and gin.

Meh

Recipe: No one cared enough to find out, in keeping with the nature of the drink. Also available in double or triple meh.

Aldebran Whiskey

Recipe: It is green.

Purple Mouse

Recipe: No single version was settled upon, but all involved hallucinogens of some variety.

Shnuzzle
Posted Image

Recipe:
Star Burst shooter, with strawberry schnapps and orange juice

Flaming Andorian

Recipe: One part vodka, one part 151 proof rum, one part blue Curacao. Combine in a glass, ignite and toss back. Garnish with two blue umbrellas, unopened. (Recommended: remove umbrellas before ignition.)

Romulan ale

Recipe: The black marketer who sold it to us wasn't telling.

MACO Phase Rifle

Recipe: 1-1/2 oz light rum, 3/4 oz fresh lime juice, 3/4 oz Cointreau. Shake, strain and top with champagne.

THERE'S COFFEE IN THAT NEBULA!

Recipe: 2 oz double espresso vodka, 1 shot of espresso, splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur, shake with ice, strain into a martini glass with garnish of choice.

Macchi-Sato

Recipe: Espresso with rice milk.

Apocalypse Coffee

Recipe: Coffee as black as a black cat covered in soot deep in a coal mine. Oh yeah, and its an overcast night. It's coffee so black that it absorbs light and eats it, and all the light is now afraid of it and so photons avoid the general area. Once, a group of scientists dared try decaffeinating it. None were heard from again.

Black Hole 2.0

Recipe: Ask Boris (AKA The Clown). It's black, resembles a martini, and has a green sugar cube, and that's all we know.

Miruvor

Recipe: 1 glass of carbonated lemonade, 3 teaspoons of raspberry or strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/3 cup of diced eating apples. Add the syrup and lemon juice to the lemonade and stir gently. Add the apples to the mixture and serve chilled.

"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:36 PM

Added recipes and several more drinks, but I still need the recipes for Pine Punch, Hot Tuckers, Macchi-Satos, Fuzzy Malcolms, and anything else I may have forgotten.

#3 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:29 AM

and the tropical fruit one that doesn't have alcohol for those of us who don't drink, but need something refreshing.
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#4 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

The MACO Phase Rifle:

the MACO Phase Rifle is:

1-1/2 oz light rum
3/4 oz fresh lime juice
3/4 oz Cointreau.
Shake, strain and top with champagne.

The Fuzzy Malcolm is coming right up!

THE FUZZY MALCOLM!

2 oz Jamaican rum, (To acknowledge Reed's Royal Navy Heritage)
1 oz peach schnapps,
2 oz orange juice,
1/2 oz fresh lime juice.
Build on the rocks.

You can sub in a little pineapple (REED'S Favorite food) for the orange juice, but use less as it's REAL SWEET. and fuzzy. :)

#5 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:14 PM

Added those. Still need recipes for Hot Tucker, Pine Punch, and Macchi-Sato.

#6 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

Added those. Still need recipes for Hot Tucker, Pine Punch, and Macchi-Sato.

There was a Hot Tucker with Blue curacao in honor of his blue skivvies...but also a Hot Buttered Tucker as well...

The Pine Punch I made up...can't remember the recipe except that you had to drizzle the rim of the glass with grenadine...to simulate the blood. Pine Punch was in the TF when Droney joined up. I think that it was her first drink order.

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#7 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:16 PM

Janeway's THERE'S COFFEE IN THAT NEBULA!

2 oz double espresso vodka
1 shot of espresso
splash of Godiva chocolate liqueur
Shake with ice
Strain into a martini glass with garnish of choice.

Edited by Terilynn, 19 August 2010 - 05:17 PM.

#8 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

We need a drink called Eject the Core!
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#9 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

Arg, so many.:wacko:

Added the coffee nebula thing and Romulan ale

I'd offer some drink ideas, but since I don't drink, I don't believe I'm qualified.

#10 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

that's why you need the fruity thing w/o alcohol EE. What was that drink - it had pineapple in it..... coconut creme .... something else.
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#11 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:32 PM

I don't do coconut.

#12 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Well, then hold the coconut - do you do strawberries? That combo is quite wonderful. And banana. We need a good refreshing tropical drink. For hot summer days. Like back in the Tiki Hut days.....

and we need a little umbrella.

and you need to hold out your pinky when you drink it.
Mac Anderson

#13 mlaz

mlaz

blisfully clueless

• Members
  • 10,337 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:19 AM

Posted Image
I totaly forgot the name of the drink ...
"Tell me and I'll forget, Show me and I might remember, Involve me and I'll understand"
Posted Image . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Posted Image
"I believe in humanity. We are an incredible species. We're still just a child creature, we're still being nasty to each other, all children go through those phases. We're growing up, we're moving into adolescence now. When we grow up,man,we're going to be something!"Gene Roddenberry 9/4/85

#14 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:20 AM

SAJ!!!!

I think he was drinking the Fuzzy Malcolm. It's peachy looking.

#15 Barbara

Barbara

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

Saj Rocks!
Mac Anderson

#16 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

Well, the Macchi-Sato is just espresso with a small amount of some kind of milk - I'd like to go with rice milk in this case, since it fits in with EE's Vegan/Vegetarian requirements and because I stereotypically think of asian people eating rice. Posted Image If Droney has a better substitution for some sort of Asian milk-type beverage, that would work too.

To clarify, it's not just because the name fits in there, if you drink too much Macchi-Sato you'll be all jittery - just like Hoshi was when she first came onboard.

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#17 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

Well, then hold the coconut - do you do strawberries? That combo is quite wonderful. And banana. We need a good refreshing tropical drink. For hot summer days. Like back in the Tiki Hut days.....

Strawberry is good. Not a big banana fan, but it can be okay if mixed with other things.

Well, the Macchi-Sato is just espresso with a small amount of some kind of milk - I'd like to go with rice milk in this case, since it fits in with EE's Vegan/Vegetarian requirements and because I stereotypically think of asian people eating rice.

That sounds good to me. I'll add it.

To clarify, it's not just because the name fits in there, if you drink too much Macchi-Sato you'll be all jittery - just like Hoshi was when she first came onboard.

:lol:

#18 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

Ooohh!! Eject the Core!! IT has to be like a boilermaker where you drop a shot of something into a beer or something!! Sooo...fun!!

What about apple schnapps?

Hey...TL...when did you kill the Denobulan? The drink was designed around your killing him off...right...so the recipe will be in THAT Ten Forward.

#19 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:42 AM

I'm pretty sure we never actually figured out the recipe for that one. We just figured it was strong.

#20 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

Ooohh!! Eject the Core!! IT has to be like a boilermaker where you drop a shot of something into a beer or something!! Sooo...fun!!

What about apple schnapps?

Hey...TL...when did you kill the Denobulan? The drink was designed around your killing him off...right...so the recipe will be in THAT Ten Forward.

Wow - that was a long time ago. Worse...I still haven't finished that book. *cries*

I will go look

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users