Star Trek Cruise 2010

18 replies to this topic

#1 faceofwho

faceofwho

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:09 AM

Who is going on Star Trek Cruise 2010???

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:59 AM

Who is going on Star Trek Cruise 2010???

I will definitely be there!! It will be a BLAST!! We have Robert Picardo, Marina Sirtis, John de Lancie, Chase Masterson, and Rod Roddenberry joining us.

COME WITH US!!

#3 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:17 PM

Me and My Hubby are going! :)

#4 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

Me and My Hubby are going! :)

can't wait to see you again. May I get autographed copies of your books??

#5 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

Yes! Just bought our tickets today!

#6 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 10:17 AM

Did a site inspection of the ship last weekend. It is AWESOME!! Even bigger than last year. It will be decorated for the Holidays due to our cruise date. This will be an AMAZING time. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet all of our new cruisers! :thumbup:

#7 Eris

Eris

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

The celebrities however won't really be available to the other travellers? Just maybe for an autograph session and a panel, right? I've never been to such an event, butt I've heard a lot of it and I don't know what is true and what is fake. ^^ So I better ask sumone who's got sum expurrience here. :D

#8 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

The celebrities are available to guests of Star Trek Cruise, not the ship at large.

This is a cruise where you are vacationing with the stars. They will conduct panel discussion for you, host shore excursions, be seated at your tables at dinner and more. They will change tables each night so you will have a chance to dine with them all.

There will be a photographer on board at all events and we will have a photo session for you with the celebrities.

We will have movie showings and series episodes attended by and narrated by the stars. There will be Costume and Trivia contests. We will have an opening party and a farewell party.

We are hosting a Mini-Convention at our host hotel the Ft. Lauderedale Airport Hilton, where we will present a Star Trek Themed murder mystery. The celebrities will be attenedning this Bon Vayage event as well.

There is much, much more that I can't fit in here. For more details go to www.startrekcruise.com and feel free to call 904-217-0868

Thank you for your interest. I can assure you that this is an event not to be missed!!! :thumbsup:

#9 Eris

Eris

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

My friend has favorited the Trek Cruise page sum time ago on his Facebook account and he'd probably go with me, butt maybe not this year, I hope next year though. It's also a money question. We live in Switzerland and going to the US just for a cruise (which is not for free either of course, haha) is a huge thing. Of course it is "THE" Cruise, butt still it's not easy to just hop over the lake now and then. ^^ I hope you understand. If something like this was going on in Germany, we'd be attending every time for sure (at least I would)! :)

I for one would luv to see Alexandra Lydon, Jeffrey Combs, Christopher Shea, Molly Hagan and Kaitlin Hopkins on one of the next cruises, hehe. ^^

Edited by Eris, 04 September 2010 - 05:02 AM.

#10 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

Trek Cruise and Star Trek Cruise are in no way related. These are two seperate companies.

We are with Star Trek Cruise, I can only give you inside information about that. I would tell you that you should be recieving an e-mail from us here at www.trekunited.com telling you of Star Trek Cruise's "Labor Day Special"

Please go to Facebook and go to the Star Trek Cruise Events Page. We depart from Ft. Lauderdale on Dec. 4, 2010 for the eastern Caribbean.

Let me know if you got our e-mail.
You can click on our website in my signature below!

#11 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:57 AM

I've heard that de Lancie and Picardo are just as witty off-screen as they are on.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#12 trekzone

trekzone

Commodore

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

I've heard that de Lancie and Picardo are just as witty off-screen as they are on.

K

Kirok, could this be the TU: A get together? to all ... how many Aussies could make it?

#13 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

Kirok, could this be the TU: A get together? to all ... how many Aussies could make it?

:rofl1:
Mate, I WISH! I have "Spock Vs Q" as an audiobook and deLancie is priceless! However I'm lucky to scrape the fare for the Manly ferry together right now! With the number of TU members up in Queensland a get-together at one of the Brisbane cons might be an idea though.

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#14 Coffee

Coffee

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

I wish I could go, but there are certain things that are preventing me. :(
Forget the Leader. Take me to your coffeemaker!

#15 jolene-b-fan

jolene-b-fan

2nd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:45 PM

Thats a pretty good group. Would like to meet Picardo and talk to him if possible. Chase M. she was cool in DS9 too. Man, wish I was going.
Jolene Blalock Zone
Jolene Blalock fan of course.

#16 faceofwho

faceofwho

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:10 PM

Star Trek Cruise 2010 ATTENTION CRUISERS! Don't miss the Bon Voyage Event at our host Hotel, the Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hilton. Featuring Star Trek Celebrities, "The Mission to Cardassia Prime" a Star Trek original murder mystery, Intergalactic Bartender, Vendors, and much more. December 4, 2010-6 PM, ALSO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!! www.startrekcruise.com

#17 Jennifer

Jennifer

V.I.P

• VIP
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

Star Trek Cruise 2010 ATTENTION CRUISERS! Don't miss the Bon Voyage Event at our host Hotel, the Ft. Lauderdale Airport Hilton. Featuring Star Trek Celebrities, "The Mission to Cardassia Prime" a Star Trek original murder mystery, Intergalactic Bartender, Vendors, and much more. December 4, 2010-6 PM, ALSO OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!! www.startrekcruise.com

Faceofwho,

Wow you are really on the ball!! Thanks for posting my Bon Voyage announcement! I am glad you are so excited about the cruise and all of our events. This will be a great time for everyone. Can't wait to meet everyone in FT. Lauderdale. :thumbsup:

#18 LordStarwalker

LordStarwalker

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

I will be there and really looking forward to it. What events, panels and shore excursions are you planning on doing for this one?

http://www.startrekc...ruise-2010.html

#19 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 02:49 AM

How was the cruise?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users