Photo

3rd times the charm for Star Trek Excalibur!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Nelson

Captain Nelson

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:29 PM

Well, thanks to all of you that voted, Excalibur was in the top 100 (43rd to be exact, 2 better than June!)and we are off to a great start in August, 35th place as of 11:00am PST!
Based on the last couple of months of voting it would seem the closer to #1 we are on this first day the better our chances of getting to #1 and staying there.
Please vote for us, we want to be able to bring you all a quality show and not ask for a single donation (well we would love to have people volunteer their time, but that's all) The first month we went from 252nd to 45th and last month we went from 105th to 43rd!
There are not several ways of voting and if everyone that reads this can do all of them every day until the end of August Excalibur will receive this grant!
First method has tow options and is through the Pepsi refresh web site, here is the link to our page Excalibur at the Pepsi Refresh Program
You may vote using each email address you have AND if you are on facebook sign in using facebook and have an additional vote
and The just added vote by Text (US residents only) Text 100892 to Pepsi (73774)

Please pass this on to everyone, we will be at this weeks Trek Convention promoting ht evote and hopefl=ully premiering our new teaser trailer!

Thanks again!
The Excalibur Team
Star Trek: Excalibur Web site
Star Trek: Excalibur
http://www.startrekexcalibur.org Web Site
@startrekexcalib on twitter
http://www.indiegogo...-Trek-Excalibur on IndieGoGo (Fundraiser)
https://www.facebook...ur/338034672468 on Facebook

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:07 PM

Is there any way for you to get into the webpage and correct the spelling errors? I bet you could improve it a lot with a rewrite at this point.
Posted Image

#3 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

Well, thanks to all of you that voted, Excalibur was in the top 100 (43rd to be exact, 2 better than June!)and we are off to a great start in August, 35th place as of 11:00am PST!
Based on the last couple of months of voting it would seem the closer to #1 we are on this first day the better our chances of getting to #1 and staying there.
Please vote for us, we want to be able to bring you all a quality show and not ask for a single donation (well we would love to have people volunteer their time, but that's all) The first month we went from 252nd to 45th and last month we went from 105th to 43rd!
There are not several ways of voting and if everyone that reads this can do all of them every day until the end of August Excalibur will receive this grant!
First method has tow options and is through the Pepsi refresh web site, here is the link to our page Excalibur at the Pepsi Refresh Program
You may vote using each email address you have AND if you are on facebook sign in using facebook and have an additional vote
and The just added vote by Text (US residents only) Text 100892 to Pepsi (73774)

Please pass this on to everyone, we will be at this weeks Trek Convention promoting ht evote and hopefl=ully premiering our new teaser trailer!

Thanks again!
The Excalibur Team
Star Trek: Excalibur Web site

I'm still voting on this every day, but it keeps dropping. Who else out there is voting for this?
Posted Image

#4 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:52 AM

Heavy competition this month. I get in 2-3 votes a day.
I am surprised since with Joesph and Excaliburs presence at the Vegas convention. I would have thought they would have gotten a good bump up on the chart.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#5 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

After a strong showing in June and July the competition has intensified. August has been a tough race.

Support Trek and keep voting for Excalibur!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users