Henglaar, M.D. 1.03 "Risk Factors"

No replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:59 AM

Henglaar M.D. was one of the sleeper hits for me from last year [See here for my post on their premier episode] and it is with great delight that I find that I've got a new episode to listen to over the weekend and another coming up next week which features the return of Melodee Spevak who had such a great chemistry with John Whiting in their first episode! From their subforum on the Hidden Frontier forums...

Posted Image

Join the Hidden Frontier Chat on Monday evening, 02 August 2010, for the premiere of the third episode of Henglaar, M.D., "Risk Factors".

Tensions run high aboard the Cole when Dr. Noah's former CO, a joined Trill, is brought aboard as the team's newest patient. Matters become even more complicated when Dr. Vonus opts to engage in more than just her usual self-experimentation.

The audio-play was written by Eric Weaver and stars John Whiting as everybody's favorite Tellarite.

Hidden Frontier Chat begins at 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time.
http://hiddenfrontier.com/chat.php

(You can also connect through mIRC or other IRC client: irc://irc.hiddenfrontier.com:8067/hiddenfrontier or connect manually: irc.hiddenfrontier.com (port 8067) (IMPORTANT: Port 6667 will not work) channel: #hiddenfrontier

Main Cast
Commander Henglaar, M.D., played by John Whiting
Cadet Recruit Silan, played by Heather Ashleigh
Lt. Vonus, M.D., played by Jeannie Lin
Lt. Lucas Noah, M.D., played by Timothy Fritts
Lt. Profto, M.D., played by Mark Samarias

Recurring Cast
Commander Stu Karsten, played by Rick Pike
Lieutenant Ken Kato, played by Scott Fack
Ship's Computer, played by Andrew Foster

Guest Cast
Captain Reigar Teer, played by Joe Doaks
Subcommander Solara, played by Deb Wible
Dr. Joyce Galpin, played by Suzy Harbulak
Lt. Cmdr. Flynn, M.D., played by Jennifer Cole
and
Captain Dana Russell, played by Melodee M. Spevack

Production Crew
Director: Kestra Oliver
Theme and Score: Mary Kouyoumdjian
Story Editor: Mark Painter
Editor and Audio Engineer: David W. Hill
Medical Advisor: Ferrell Pierson, M.D.
Technical Consultant: Jonathan Connor
Associate Producer: Kestra Oliver
Executive Producers: Rob Caves and David W. Hill

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users