Photo

Favorite Clone Wars Character

7 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Clone Wars Character (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Favorite Clone Wars Character

1. Captain Rex (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Commander Cody (1 votes [25.00%])

3. Ashoka (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Anakin (1 votes [25.00%])

5. Obi-wan (1 votes [25.00%])

6. Yoda (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Dooku (0 votes [0.00%])

8. Grevious (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Ventress (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Gree (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Chief Cottingham

Chief Cottingham

Ensign

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

My favorite is Captain Rex.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

I can't speak for the CGI cartoon (after sitting through the affront of the movie, I can't bring myself to watch it) but in terms of the Clone Wars in all of its Extended Universe glory, Grievous is hands-down the best character. Perhaps even my favorite Star Wars character ever. The dude's a badass... He was trained in his own nigh-unbeatable lightsaber style by Count Dooku, fully utilizing his terrifying strength and range of motion and using up to SIX BLOODY LIGHTSABERS, lightsabers that, oh yeah, he took from the Jedi he killed, because turns out he is the greatest Jedi hunter of all time, and I'm counting Vader during the Great Jedi Purge. The man is a cyborg monster with four arms and he can do things no one else can, not to mention he is one of the most well-designed characters, visually, since Vader himself. Seriously, if anyone reading this has not seen Clone Wars, the cartoon shorts, go rent a DVD if you can get your hands on it. Grievous will blow your mind... his first appearance, he destroyed a group of six Jedi, five of whom were masters, and only four survived, which sounds like it's not that impressive, but keep in mind that only one of them was conscious and not mortally wounded by the time the cavalry showed up. Shaak'ti and Aayla Secura were literally dying before a drop ship of Clones burst in on Ki Adi Mundi barely holding off Grievous, with tattered clothes, and he was still about to be beat. And that's Ki Adi phloxing Mundi, second in lightsaber defense only to Obi Wan Kenobi (probably the only Jedi in existence who could actually defeat Grievous. Well, maybe Yoda or Mace Windu could). Anyway, the Clones had to chase off Grievous with two cannons and a phloxing minigun, and K'kruhk (my favorite obscure Jedi to love after Shaak'ti was in the Force Unleashed) had to go into a Force coma just to heal his own mortal wounds.

I'm telling you, Grievous simultaneously took on five Jedi masters, three or four of whom were on the Council, and the phloxtard was going to win.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#3 Chief Cottingham

Chief Cottingham

Ensign

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Grevious is also one of my favorite characters. They don't show off his true skill in the new clone wars series. He would have no trouble killing ashoka but in the series she actually put up a fight.

#4 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

Don't even get me started on her. :P She's just a Padawn, but she's facing people like Grievous and Asajj Ventress and winning. That's called having more power than Anakin Skywalker ever had.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#5 Chief Cottingham

Chief Cottingham

Ensign

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:44 PM

Yea, she is my least favorite character in the Clone Wars. She is way overated.

#6 LovingMemoryToSpace

LovingMemoryToSpace

Ensign

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:22 AM

I have always loves Anakin until he came Darth Vader so I voted for him as he still in light side :dance:

#7 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

I voted Obi-van.

#8 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,631 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:29 AM

I vote for commander Cody,because he command clone army and he can attack oneself droid army trade federation. Me really sorry,what in 3 episode Cody was kill Yoda.If he do not make order 66,maybe Cody will be live. Obi-Wan too good commander.He was friend for Anakin.Ashoka-strong and courage girl.If say about this movie,me like how create personage's in CGI effects.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users