998 replies to this topic

#981 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

ack! laundry in the dryer. thanks for reminding me, dudes :P
Have you reckon'd a thousand acres much? have you reckon'd the
earth much? Have you practis'd so long to learn to read?
Have you felt so proud to get at the meaning of poems?
Stop this day and night with me and you shall possess the origin of
all poems...

#982 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,446 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 11:20 PM

Decent. Still unemployed, but slowly saving up money so I can have a decent fall. Back in school for the time being, gonna try to transfer to SCSU for spring semester.

Saving money is a good thing. :nod:

I'm soooo resisting the urge to use my laundry emoticon.

What about this one?
Posted Image

2 loads is admirable. I have that much to do tonight...gah...

I can go for a month working out of baskets...Of course, I have 4 baskets...and my kids are terrible at putting their clothes away...(about as bad as me!!)

Oh...and on a very silly note, my Mother just yelled at me that I left her sweatshirt in the bottom of the laundry basket..."Now I have to iron it."

God's truth...She is going to iron her sweatshirt. Insanity runs in my family, you know. I told her she was crazy and she started yelling even more...whhhhhoooookayyyy!! It is just a sweatshirt...It is just a sweatshirt!!

So, tonight I'm going to toss it in the dryer for a bit and see if she still irons it tomorrow. Next thing she'll be ironing the sheets again..I can remember her doing that when I was little.

oops....I was supposed to be "disappeared" well...I uh....well...uhh..

*jumps back down the rubber tree trap door.*

I have 4 baskets. If all of them is full we do 2 loads of laundry/day. In about 3 days we have caught up.

I don't see the point in ironing a sweatshirt.

Edited by Elf, 22 August 2010 - 01:42 AM.

"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#983 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:06 AM

*trekkin' walks around the room tagging all the items to be transported to the next bar...She tags the pool table, the bar (and raptor's special bar stool), the alligator.... She puts an ear tag on YER.*

TL has the Riker boys with her...Can't forget the Joey Ramone door, the chocolate machine, the juke or Pink2....

*she grabs the native mask off the wall and tags the instruments and various captains' belongings....lastly, she hops on the rubber tree plant...tagging it as she disappears beneath the floor.*

I'll grab the rest tomorrow...

Yes...the Riker boys and I are.....

...."doing laundry"

If you know what I mean...:drool:

#984 The_Colonel

The_Colonel

Ensign

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:25 AM

Laundry? What's that? I send my clothes out to be washed. Well, drop them off anyway. 2 loads usually runs me only about 35 bux. Wash and Fold, it's the only way to fly! :thumbsup:
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked Him to forgive me.

#985 raptor

raptor

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:06 AM

Up to the Ghost Laundry Bar ?

#986 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

Still a few more posts to go....

But ummm yeah...Ghost laundry...Posted Image
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#987 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:09 AM

Very cool! I like it!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#988 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:51 AM

Laundry? What's that? I send my clothes out to be washed. Well, drop them off anyway. 2 loads usually runs me only about 35 bux. Wash and Fold, it's the only way to fly! :thumbsup:

Wow, um. Thats almost $1000 dollars a year. You might as well take up smoking. :P

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#989 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Although sending laundry out doesn't give you cancer, at least as far as I know. :P

#990 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:08 AM

What about this one?
Posted Image

Posted Image
Ooooh, I love him! He'll go so well next to this guy

Posted Image Posted Image

As for ironing, I don't remember the last time I ironed something before I put it on. . .could have been the 90s! Posted Image Oh wait, sometimes, if I'm straightening my hair and I notice the shirt I'm wearing is wrinkly, I will take the straightener and use it on my shirt in a few spots so I don't look like a complete hobo. So the rest of the shirt remains wrinkled, but the part I can see in front of me looks good - that's good enough!

Wow, um. Thats almost $1000 dollars a year. You might as well take up smoking. Posted Image

Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#991 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

Although sending laundry out doesn't give you cancer, at least as far as I know. :P

Well not normal laundry, but...

:P

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#992 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:32 AM

People are stupid. People should be fined the cost of the rescue if it isn't an emergency.

Still a few more posts to go....

But ummm yeah...Ghost laundry...Posted Image

Hehe. Looks a bit pagen. I like it. :D

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#993 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Well, I'm done with drugs.
Here is my last, and rather interesting story. Pretty much, last night completely changed who I am.
So, my buddy went to the phish concert. He bought some lucy in the sky with diamonds. Actual lucy.
Anywhos, my other buddy says "Hey, I want some. Could you get it for me?"
And I do. Now, all is going well. Its getting late, I'm waiting for him to get back to his show. Its about 3am, So I decide to start sectioning his hits up from the blotter strip. Well, I dont have scissors, so I use a knife.
With my sweaty hands.
Needless to say, things didn't go quite as planned. I wasn't aware of anything really. I'd had some experience, but nothing could have prepared me.
He finally gets back from his show around 4. its 4:08am, we're sitting in my dark car, I look over to him.
And then it hits me.
The world has melted into liquid shadow and I'm surrounded by things I don't understand. The people I'm with, their faces begin to deform in the darkness, change shape. Sound takes on a highly detailed ring in my mind, and I start to think I can hear things beyond the range of normal hearing. The next 7 hours are a pretty much standard trip, complete with everything you could possibly hope for in the substance.
I did learn a valuable lesson though. Always wear gloves.

So anyways, now its the morning after, and looking at it, I realize, I'm done with that. Time to buckle down. I'd already begun that process, but i think this will allow me to tidy up all my loose ends.
have a great day y'all. -.-

#994 marika valeris

marika valeris

Deputy Director

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:49 PM

laundryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? man...i forgot my laundry outside , downstairs!! I'm to lasy for go get it!! and i must put it back in the closet??
nope..i let it so how it is. Anyway i must wash it again, so get the t-shirts direct from the bascket!!
TRIP IS NOT DEAD!!!!!I DONT LIKE YOU JJ.ABRAMS!

Posted Image

#995 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

And then it hits me.
The world has melted into liquid shadow and I'm surrounded by things I don't understand. The people I'm with, their faces begin to deform in the darkness, change shape. Sound takes on a highly detailed ring in my mind, and I start to think I can hear things beyond the range of normal hearing.

Ahhh...the perfect transition...

It's HERE...

Posted Image

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#996 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:39 PM

Fasty, whilst I wholeheartedly salute your decision to straighten up and fly right, I would like to remind you of our forum's policy of not openly discussing illegal activities.

#997 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

Like he's gonna listen. HA HA HA HA
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

#998 trekkin'

trekkin'

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

True Dat!!

#999 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

or even read the phloxing comment....
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users