Space Vessel Bird

7 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:40 AM

A new production - from a new production group by the looks of it - has surfaced this month.

A unlikely band of convicts - some clearly guilty, some wrongly accused, others drifting along more uncertain lines - escape from a Federation penal colony aboard the unaffiliated space vessel Bird. In an attempt to stay alive and avoid the authorities, the crew travels from planet to planet as a group, but each has their own personal motivations, plans, and desires for justice, revenge, and redemption. As Bird heads into dangerous territory, her commander Zachary Beck, a one-time Starfleet captain, begins to discover that events surrounding the members of his crew - and the tragic mistake that led to the stripping of his command - are far more complex than anyone onboard could have anticipated. Set during the events of The Next Generation.

They've completed casting so they must be into production now! Checkout their Blog HERE!

Good Luck guys!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:06 AM

I like the concept. This could be a good one!

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#3 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

Following the blog! Thanks for the heads' up K!

#4 JackJones

JackJones

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hey, following up a little late, but thanks very much for the plug! Our first episode is now available on our blog, linked above, or at our channel here.

Hope you enjoy - spread the word, and let us know what you think! We'd love to get as many listeners as possible to throw in some feedback.

#5 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

Hey, following up a little late, but thanks very much for the plug! Our first episode is now available on our blog, linked above, or at our channel here.

Hope you enjoy - spread the word, and let us know what you think! We'd love to get as many listeners as possible to throw in some feedback.

Ok! Downloaded and packed away in my mobile phone so I can listen to it tomorrow if I get any time free - not sure if i will though, it's Father's Day over her tomorrow! That's the first time I've seen "File Dropper" - how does that work for you? Free? Subscription? I downloaded it from the Mevio site as well, just to see if you could. Always on the lookout for new ways of distributing media!

Cheers

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#6 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

Space Vessel Bird now has a link from Star Trek Reviewed on the Audio webpage: http://startrekrevie...009/06/247.html where it can be found with dozens of other audio shows which have collectively released hundreds of other audio episodes!

Edited by barbreader, 04 September 2010 - 02:21 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Kirok

Kirok

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:06 AM

Listened to it today.

Great concept - anti-heroes in Trek are very few and far between, and a crew full of them? I'll be interested in seeing where this goes! I'd keep some of the characters out-and-out rogues no matter how strong the temptation is to make them crims with a heart of gold.

Cheers

K

Posted Image

#8 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

Adding this to my Audio Drama listings st "Star Trek: New Worlds"

Posted Image
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic