Anyone for Indy 5?

1 reply to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:17 AM

Hollywood.com (quoting stuff.com) has published rumours that Speilberg is going to take one last crack at the Indy franchise...

Indiana Jones is coming back for one last crusade? According to Stuff.com, Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are nearly finished with a script that will send Indy into the Bermuda triangle and return to the series' roots.

Personally I am always ready to watch Harrison Ford in this pulp pastiche but can they make something that will rival the magic of the 1st and 3rd movies?

K

PS - Speaking of re-boots, my daughter has just pointed me to the Mortal Kombat: Rebirth trailer - warning: GORY!

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:38 AM

I'll go see it simply because it's Indiana Jones. Now, whether I see it again after that is another matter.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users