2 replies to this topic

#1 Anthony Haslage

Anthony Haslage

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

All,

We are merging all fleets in to a single fleet. If you are on Star Trek Online, please join The Federation's official fleet. To join, contact me "Nat@Ntanel_Swordthain" and I will friend invite you. Then, once we are both online I can invite you to the fleet. The fleet meets regularly on Sundays at 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET. This fleet is a federation fleet that has existed since the pre-public opening. We also wish to start a Klingon fleet, but have not been able to draw the collective interest as five people need to be online with me to create it. If interested, let me know.

Until the merger and I can confirm memberships, we have an entry level positions in the fleet. Once we have records, we promote accordingly. Right now we are saving up to buy more inventory boxes so I can open them up to everyone.

Welcome!
- Rear Admiral Anthony Haslage
- Director of Internet Operations
- The Federation - http://www.trekfederation.com/
- "The Official Gene Roddenberry Fan Organization"

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

When you think of a name for Klingon version of the fleet, send me the PM here so i can contact you to join the fleet. my latest ship is the carrier on the klingon side; accessible at level 40. the klingon name for it escapes me but i named it Galactica and have both hangars housing B'rel BoPs.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

#3 Legolas

Legolas

Fleet Admiral

• Members
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

When you think of a name for Klingon version of the fleet, send me the PM here so i can contact you to join the fleet. my latest ship is the carrier on the klingon side; accessible at level 40. the klingon name for it escapes me but i named it Galactica and have both hangars housing B'rel BoPs.
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...

Olórin (Gandalf): Losto Caradhras, sedho, hodo, nuitho i 'ruith!

Legolas:"Boe a hyn... Neled herein - dan caer menig."
Aragorn:"Si, beriathar hyn ammaeg na ned Edoras."
Legolas:"Aragorn, nedin dagor hen-ú-erir ortheri. Natha daged dhaer."
Aragorn:"Then i shall die as one of them!"
Posted Image
Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? (Do you speak Elvish?)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users