Why we're screwed if Japan ever gets an MLB team

3 replies to this topic

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

I don't even know what you call this pitch, but a strike is a strike no matter what language they speak! :o
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

If anyone in MLB tried that, it'd be outlawed in a week.

Posted Image

#3 Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe

• Members
  • 45,874 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

More importantly, that was CLEARLY high and outside of the strike zone. put your glasses on, ump! :P
Have you reckon'd a thousand acres much? have you reckon'd the
earth much? Have you practis'd so long to learn to read?
Have you felt so proud to get at the meaning of poems?
Stop this day and night with me and you shall possess the origin of
all poems...

#4 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 07:17 PM

More importantly, that was CLEARLY high and outside of the strike zone. put your glasses on, ump! :P

Nah it was right across the letters, but I will say he got lucky if he painted the corner with that :P The allow screwy pitches here for the most part. If they didn't Wakefield would be out of a job as would Dice-K. To say nothing of the late Dontrelle Willis with his weird-ass windup.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users