7 replies to this topic

#1 Can Akdağ

Can Akdağ

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:43 PM

Hey,

i'm an amateur film maker from Turkey. i've been dealing with a star wars fan made web series for 4 years. i' released the first webisode please check out on :

www.riseoftherebellion.com

About Project : Rise of the Rebellion is a fan made web show, made in Turkey. Its completely non - profit production. It's not sponsored or authorized by Lucas Film Ltd. The purpose of the project is sharing the love of Star Wars myth with the fans around the world.

Synopsis : Story is set up in the era between episode 3 and 4. Newly formed Rebel Alliance seeks opportunity to gather supplies and information about Emperor's "ULTIMATE WEAPON" . In the meantime last remnants of the Jedi hide in outer rim planets hoping Emperor's oprression will never find them. In the course of odyssey 2 rebel spies travel with faithfull friends,to an Empire occupied planet Eison where they meet new allies,alien creatures and evil machines.

Executive Producer / Director : Can Akdağ

Visual Effects supervisor : Batuhan Çokmar

Posted Image

About Project : Rise of the Rebellion is a fan made web show, made in Turkey. Its completely non - profit production. It's not sponsored or authorized by Lucas Film Ltd. The purpose of the project is sharing the love of Star Wars myth with the fans around the world.

Synopsis : Story is set up in the era between episode 3 and 4. Newly formed Rebel Alliance seeks opportunity to gather supplies and information about Emperor's "ULTIMATE WEAPON" . In the meantime last remnants of the Jedi hide in outer rim planets hoping Emperor's oprression will never find them. In the course of odyssey 2 rebel spies travel with faithfull friends,to an Empire occupied planet Eison where they meet new allies,alien creatures and evil machines.

Executive Producer / Director : Can Akdağ

Visual Effects supervisor : Batuhan Çokmar

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hey,

i'm an amateur film maker from Turkey. i've been dealing with a star wars fan made web series for 4 years. i' released the first webisode please check out on :

www.riseoftherebellion.com

Wow! Excellent work! Keep us posted on progress, Can!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:48 AM

Very cool Can! Welcome To TU and please keep us updated.:thumbsup:

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 Can Akdağ

Can Akdağ

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 09:35 AM

thanks! sure i will keep this thread updated.

second webisode airs in mid june

#5 Can Akdağ

Can Akdağ

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:51 AM

webisode - 2 is online! please check out : www.riseoftherebellion.com

or direkt vimeo link of webisode 2 :

http://vimeo.com/13019649

#6 dansoy

dansoy

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:51 AM

Well, I'm a huge fan and I don't read the Extended Universe books because I'm kind of a purist I guess.
Anyway, if I were to read a fan fic, I usually read ones with the main characters in them, like Luke, Anakin, Padme, Obi wan, Leia Threepio ect. I like stories that extend on parts of the movies, but ones that go off into a completely different story and with new characters, I find it hard to read, and somewhat boring. I know a bunch of people like it this way too.
But I'm sure its great.
Congrats!

#7 Can Akdağ

Can Akdağ

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:43 AM

webisode 3 is online please check out ;

http://vimeo.com/14795712

#8 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:27 PM

Looks good - I can't wait for the next webisode. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users