• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelHinman

MichaelHinman

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:01 PM

Our columnist Dennis Rayburn had an awesome story today on The Federation's new relationship with CBS, the owners of the Star Trek franchise.

Congrats to Russ and his team!

Read Dennis' story here: http://airlockalpha.com/node/7476
Michael Hinman
AirlockAlpha.com
RabidDoll.com
InsideBlip.com

Quantum Global Media Inc.

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:17 PM

Read it already and Thanks for posting this Michael.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#3 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:44 AM

Interesting news! Ummm, someone's talking to CBS? I have this script they might be interested in! :whistle:

K :roflmao:

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#4 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hey guys - just joined The Federation today and still have a lot to look at - but I have a very small yet incredibly annoying question to ask...

Could someone go into the website and correct a word that's spelled wrong? There is a wonderful picture of a ship and a teaser asking people to join The Federation "that Gene Roddenberry invisioned." That word should be "envisioned."

I know - raggy phlox that I am - but this really should be changed to help give the group a more professional look. (sorry)

#5 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

Congrats!! TL...these are Trekkies...You KNOW people have seen that and snickered already!! *snort* I wouldn't be worried about making sure things are correct!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users