• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

Coming soon to Cafepress, all your old favorites from the TU and IFT stores and much much more! In the next few weeks I will be shuttering the e-doors on our venerable little Cafepress shop as well as the old IFT store and we will be introducing a unified store with our partners in The Federation. As I stated above you will see many of the old things from each respective shop in the new store as well as new designs. In the meantime, please continue to use our current store and show your support and TU pride. All profits from these stores and the new unified store go to support TU and our partners in The Federation who keep the lights on. So even if it is something simple, it is another coin in the till. We have several items introduced within the last few months including travel mugs and coffee mug sets, as well as embroidered fleecewear and shirts. Check them out :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users