Photo

Rate "Sabotage"

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "Sabotage" (3 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Stargate Universe episode "Sabotage"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:24 PM

How would you rate the Stargate Universe episode "Sabotage"?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:04 AM

B. I found this episode slightly disappointing, though some of that might have been because the commercials over-sold it. I felt the sorta-kinda romance between Rush and that woman was a little superfluous, but I have no real complaints aside from that. It just wasn't anything special.

#3 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

Definitely not as good as the last four episodes, but still better than most of the first half of the season. The second half of the episode was better than the first and basically saved this episode from being just okay. I thought that Eli, Matt, and Chloe got back a little too fast, a little too conveniently, but then they used that same turn-of-events to bring back the threat of the aliens, so I'm not complaining too much about that. This marks the first episode since "Life" (episode 9) that they've shown scenes on Earth, but it wasn't really all that captivating. It was just watching someone suffer through the sudden indignity and helplessness of being handicapped. I think it was fitting torture for my least favorite character. And what happened to Franklin at the end of the episode? Is he dead or did something else happen to him?

So, yeah, this one is sort of in the B- to B range.
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users