Best Rain Delay EVER

3 replies to this topic

#1 WeatherManNX01

WeatherManNX01

Sir Sexy - USA! USA! USA!

• Members
  • 26,110 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

If all rain delays were even half as entertaining, the world would be a far better place.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cheJUCA8q38"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cheJUCA8q38[/url]

Now let's get the pros doing stuff like this.

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 tish

tish

Commander of Starfleet

• Members
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:05 PM

Now that's just way cool....more about family time entertainment here, so baseball rules again!
TUCKER: Malcolm? REED: I see it. TUCKER: Good. Means I'm not hallucinating. How can a ship be bigger on the inside than the outside? REED: It could be a hologram. TUCKER: Hand me that hyperspanner. (drops it down the hole - it hits bottom after two seconds) REED: You're not going down there? TUCKER: Got to get my spanner back.

#3 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,716 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 01:02 AM

I saw this earlier on the news...So hilarious! Yay!!!
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#4 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:40 PM

that was totally awesome! Loved the rollercoaster!!! Hysterical.
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users