Photo

Rate "The Eleventh Hour"

9 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate "The Eleventh Hour" (4 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate the Doctor Who episode "The Eleventh Hour"?

1. A (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. B (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. C (0 votes [0.00%])

4. D (0 votes [0.00%])

5. F (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:28 PM

How would you rate the Doctor Who Season 5 premiere episode "The Eleventh Hour"? (I know it aired in the UK two weeks ago, but I only just saw it tonight on BBC America, so I'm posting this now.)
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:31 AM

I gave it a B. I enjoyed it. He needs to learn how to fly the TARDIS again.

I don't like the new theme music much.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#3 Bill

Bill

TU Manager (aka DefiantVulcan)

• Managment
  • 5,068 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 09:15 AM

B as well. Not crazy about new opening, but will get used to it. Matt Smith did a good job. I believe he will make this character his own very quickly. I like the way they introduced this new companion.
New interior of TARDIS, very interesting.

Life is a con
stant series of adaptations. and I am adapting as fast as I can!

#4 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

I would like a TARDIS interior episode for once. I wrote an outline for a fanfic on it once.

Favorite quote of the 3 episodes so far:

"Alright it's a Jammy Dodger, But I Was Promised Tea!!!"

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#5 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

I also liked how they introduced Amy and seeing all the faces of the Doctor was cool.

I would like a TARDIS interior episode for once. I wrote an outline for a fanfic on it once.

They did a TARDIS interior episode years ago. But one with the new layout would be cool.
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"

#6 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:05 PM

They did a TARDIS interior episode years ago. But one with the new layout would be cool.

If you go back to earlier doctors they spent quite a bit more time in the Tardis doing various things.

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#7 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

If you go back to earlier doctors they spent quite a bit more time in the Tardis doing various things.

Yes they did, but back in the beginning there was a whole episode in the TARDIS.
"You wanna shoot a bug?"

#8 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

Yes they did, but back in the beginning there was a whole episode in the TARDIS.

I'm aware, they just haven't done it since the show came back.

-Doctor-

Posted Image

#9 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:42 PM

Looks like B is a consistent grade for the show. I liked the whole "corner of your eye" thing. Did you notice the "crack" on the monitor of one of the doo hickies in the TARDIS??
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#10 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Incidentally, Amy's Choice is kinda a TARDIS episode.

Looks like B is a consistent grade for the show. I liked the whole "corner of your eye" thing. Did you notice the "crack" on the monitor of one of the doo hickies in the TARDIS??

Yup. Just as the Doctor was promising there was absolutely no other reason for bringing Amy on board. :D

-Doctor-

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users