Human Target

24 replies to this topic

#21 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:10 AM

Because Guerrero is clearly the most awesome gentleman on the show. Ames is sometimes annoying but she and Guerrero have some interesting moments. She should stop slathering on her makeup in the morning, though.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#22 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:21 AM

Also, phlox you for linking tvtropes. There's what I'm going to be doing for the next hour.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#23 poko

poko

Singer of Show Tunes

• Members
  • 20,440 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

Also, phlox you for linking tvtropes. There's what I'm going to be doing for the next hour.

You're welcome. :P

-Doctor-

"The universe is big, its vast, and complicated, and ridiculous and sometimes - very rarely - impossible things just happen and we call them miracles."

"Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."

Posted Image

#24 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:32 PM

I enjoyed the latest episode, even if I can't see the guy who plays Harry as anyone but Buster from Arrested Development.
-The Tick

#25 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:51 AM

Sorry, Human Target fans, but FOX has decided to cancel the series. :(
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users