ZTAR TREK:THE NEXT CONSTIPATION

5 replies to this topic

#1 SECTI0N31

SECTI0N31

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:07 AM

Prepare to meet the most fearsome feaces in the galaxy- the TERTIARY UNIMATRIX RECTUMPLASMIC DRONES- or T.U.R.D. for short-
as they come ass to ass with the with the crew of the Fartfleet vessel Odouriser.
Will anyone be able to stop the Turd from stinking out the galaxy with their anus (oops I meant heinous) plans?
Will we see the true face of the enema that controls the Turds?

FIND OUT!

This has had nothing but praise so far (even from non trekkers) and I've been told its very funny so please check it out peeps and brighten up your day.

To watch the epsiode in oringal flash vector quality go to here

There is a slight loading time with this version but worth the wait.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ENJOY!!!

Edited by SECTI0N31, 29 March 2010 - 08:21 AM.

Check out the awesome trailer for Ztar Trek: The Next Constipation HERE
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 SECTI0N31

SECTI0N31

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:41 AM

Part Poo the conclusion has been publishedhere

I have also made a more user friendly flash based website to watch my animations here

I hope you give this a chance peeps. Its had excellent reviews so far :ferengi:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:13 AM

LOL, I gotta say, pretty good. Its a rather seamless blend of poo jokes and star trek- something that sounds terrible, but once watched, is rather amusing.
:D
Defintely will watch more, keep up the good work.

#4 SECTI0N31

SECTI0N31

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

LOL, I gotta say, pretty good. Its a rather seamless blend of poo jokes and star trek- something that sounds terrible, but once watched, is rather amusing.
:D
Defintely will watch more, keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot. Toilet humour and poop jokes is definitely nothing to be sniffed at!
Posted Image

#5 SECTI0N31

SECTI0N31

3rd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:21 AM

GoAnimate is holding a competition to make a trailer for a movie. So I decided to make a trailer for the follow up to Face of the Enema.

This isn't an official trailer as I would add more stuff to it if it wasn't limited to 3 minutes. As of yet I haven't written the story. I only have a brief premise of the story line. I'm going to write it with the guy Andrew "Armalarm" who voiced Kirk,Picard, Bones, Sulu, Uhura and Chekov! The guy who did D'Worf's voice in the first series wasn't available so I had to improvise.

So this is more a bit of fun than an actual trailer

CITY ON THE EDGE OF A FISHFINGER

Edited by SECTI0N31, 10 August 2010 - 07:21 AM.

Posted Image

#6 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:19 PM

GoAnimate is holding a competition to make a trailer for a movie. So I decided to make a trailer for the follow up to Face of the Enema.

This isn't an official trailer as I would add more stuff to it if it wasn't limited to 3 minutes. As of yet I haven't written the story. I only have a brief premise of the story line. I'm going to write it with the guy Andrew "Armalarm" who voiced Kirk,Picard, Bones, Sulu, Uhura and Chekov! The guy who did D'Worf's voice in the first series wasn't available so I had to improvise.

So this is more a bit of fun than an actual trailer

CITY ON THE EDGE OF A FISHFINGER

Sounds interesting! Good luck with the competition! Gotta run for work!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users