5 replies to this topic

#1 LawnCow

LawnCow

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 02:11 AM

Howdy Friends!

Hope everyone is doing well going into the last run before Christmas!

I should probably consolidate my other posts into this one .. but I dont know how.. LOL

I have just acquired a few new things; solid and VERY rare Trek stuff.

I have acquired some artwork from Dan Curry.. the Visual FX Supervisor for all the Trek shows.

Dan, as you know, also was the designer of the Bat'leth and the Mek'leth Klingon weapons and is just a fantastic artist. A lot of his own art has appeared in episodes all the Trek shows.

The first thing I have is a giclee print of a painting of Dan's that shows the Klingon Anatomy. The print is angled forward for photographing so thats why it looks out of proportion. I have the giclee print and a poster version of the same image and both are signed by Dan. Below is a shot of Dan signing the poster version in his studio as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I do have more photos than I post here so if you want to see more, just write me! Email me

Okay.. on to more stuff!

Scripts from TNG that were Visual FX Supervisor Dan Curry's working scripts. I have "Emissary" "Elementary, Dear Data" and "Redemption"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Set of TNG Stationary:

Posted Image

An in-house giveaway poster from TNG:

Posted Image

Storyboards from TNG, VOY and ENT, all signed by Dan Curry.. who drew them...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Concept art drawn by John Eaves (Great artist by the way) and signed as "Approved" by Dan Curry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Klingon Anatomy image is posted above, the Giclee version of it, this is the poster version signed by Dan in black sharpie (picture of him doing it is above too)

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Giclee is signed in silver paint and here is that portion of the image:

Posted Image

This one is kind of cool.. its the memo dated May 12, 1992 from Rich Sternbach to Berman, et al, discussing aspects of the DS9 miniature model prior to building it. The packet also includes several computer renderings of what the station would look like with ships docked on the docking ports and a line drawing of the station with parts labeled on it. This will also come with a larger line drawing in two parts of the plan of the station but here are some photos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now this next one is a bit of an unusual item. Its the SMPTE Book from the TNG episode, I, Borg. One of my favorites, by the way. This book is time-coded frame captures from the entire episode printed in a book the size of a regular script. As you can see the thumbnail images are all labeled with time code and some places there are notes or instructions for editing or other visual effects notes. There are thousands of images in this book for this one episode alone. And, the most interesting thing about this piece (to me anyway).. this is the ONLY one in existence.. But its an odd piece and not sure anyone would find a home for it.. LOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And last, is this huge cardboard model of the Enterprise-D from TNG. Its rather big as you can see and is made to hang from the ceiling.. looks fun...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have a lot more photos of all this.. especially the concept art.. I have some good detail shots of those if anyone wants it. If you are interested and want to talk about prices or get more info about these pieces.. please either message me here or email me directly and I will share lots more images with you!

Thanks everyone!

Enjoy!
Michael
Email me

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 LawnCow

LawnCow

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

Hello Friends...

I would like to add a few things to my list above of Trek items for sale...

The Grand Nagus' Staff.

Posted Image
Posted Image

And a screen cap of the Nagus Staff (courtesy of TrekCore):
Posted Image

This staff measures just over 52" tall and is complete head to toe. There is a small three inch hunk missing from the staff at about the 30" or so height.. likely due to being in storage for so long. This is one of maybe a dozen or so Nagus' Staves made for use on DS9 and this one was used on set, on camera and will come with a COA from the prop maker I acquired it from who was on set with it. I havent seen another one of these for sale anywhere... so you will likely be the ONLY one on your promenade with one...

IAW sold one like this recently but it was broken and only half a staff.. this one is complete, except for the small missing hunk. Made of resin, the staff is painted to look like wood and the head is painted to look like gold...

DS9 Show Bible -

This is a Writer/Director Guide from DS9. Commonly called a Show Bible, this book was created to help writers and directors get an instant feel for who was who, what characters usually did, what took place where and other information to stay within continuity.

Posted Image

This one also has the added feature of being signed by many of the cast of DS9 both inside and out.

A Cardassian Phaser

This one was used on DS9 until an actor dropped it and broke it. The handle has been glued back on and its missing a thing or two like the emitter point on the top of the body and the trigger button Likely this was put back in the prop locker to be used only by background players and never seen as a hero weapon again. There is evidence on the handle where it was glued. Here are some photos:

Posted Image

A ST:III Style Federation Phaser

This one has been in storage a while. I acquired it from the same prop maker who had these other pieces. There are a few defects on this one as well and here is what I know of them. There is no trigger button. The P1 phaser on top is loose and comes off of the main body. The velcro holding them together has been lost to time so not sure if that's a good thing or a bad but they do come apart. This phaser, as I am sure you know, was designed by LucasFilm/ILM for the ST:III movie and versions of it were used in TNG and DS9, which is where this one came from..

Posted Image

Wall/Door Set Decoration Piece -

This was from the set decoration department. A generic door/wall panel used to re-dress corridors. Its about 14" tall I believe...

Posted Image

Approximately 33 in-person, hand-signed autographed photos of cast from TOS, TNG, VOY and DS9. - I can send you a list of who I have if these autographs interest you.. or you can see them all in a password protected online gallery I have scans of them in.. here is the link to that gallery:

http://s274.photobuc...k%20Autographs/

The password to the gallery is: 504GalleryView

And here's one I that's not Trek related but its fun anyway...

Fred Flintstones Office Name Plaque - from the live action movie.

Posted Image

Set of three floor plans from Voyager for a swing set (temporary set) for "Admiral Paris' offices" and "Pathfinder Lab".

Posted Image
Posted Image

Approval photos used to show the Ferengi look to the producers from an Enterprise season one episode.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Raw footage from Enterprise and partially edited episodes from TNG on VHS tape. Inquire about these if interested.

Paramount stationary for Enterprise with the ship logo watermarked onto the paper. Paper, Envelope and a buck slip.

Posted Image

The meal card used to pay for meals for actors and extras in heavy prosthetic makeup..

Posted Image

I also have some strip-board schedules and shooting schedules used to determine the most efficient order to shoot the script.

Posted Image
Posted Image

And a few sets of storyboards from the Pilot of Enterprise for some visual effects sequences.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Call Sheets and Production Reports from the entire first season of Enterprise and approx. 78 filming days of Voyager throughout the run of the series.

Posted Image

I have tons more images of all of these things. Feel free to email or message me here for more information or prices.

Cheers,
Michael
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0728324/ <--thats me!

#3 Disconnected Drone

Disconnected Drone

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:01 AM

DS9 Show Bible -

This is a Writer/Director Guide from DS9. Commonly called a Show Bible, this book was created to help writers and directors get an instant feel for who was who, what characters usually did, what took place where and other information to stay within continuity.

Ooohhhhh lovely. :wub: Chances are, I can't afford this beauty, but I am curious: How much are you estimating to sell that for? I imagine that the actor's autographs on the cover (and on the inside?) makes it virtually priceless.
Unless life gives you water and sugar as well, your lemonade is going to suck.

Love Should Not Divide

#4 LawnCow

LawnCow

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:24 AM

Wow..

Thru a long and convoluted series of events, I lost this thread.. but trying to catch up with it again...

I have taken all the above items and put them on one site.. there is also a lot of non-Trek stuff there too if anyone collects that...

Insider Trading Memorabilia

Stop by and see if I have anything you may like!

And, I will remember to bookmark this one this time... LOL

Michael
lawncow@aol.com

#5 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:18 AM

Wow..

Thru a long and convoluted series of events, I lost this thread.. but trying to catch up with it again...

I have taken all the above items and put them on one site.. there is also a lot of non-Trek stuff there too if anyone collects that...

Stop by and see if I have anything you may like!

And, I will remember to bookmark this one this time... LOL

Michael
lawncow@aol.com

Hi Michael! Thanks for bumping this thread, the gear you have here is fascinating, especially the different production documentation that shows how the set was organised. It would be great to own a little piece of Star Trek like that!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#6 LawnCow

LawnCow

1st Year Cadet

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 03:18 AM

Hi Michael! Thanks for bumping this thread, the gear you have here is fascinating, especially the different production documentation that shows how the set was organised. It would be great to own a little piece of Star Trek like that!

K

Hi Kirok!

Most of what I have is on my Insider Trading Page.. the only things I dont have up there are 40-some scripts from Voyager and Enterprise that I used while working.. call sheets and production reports from the first season of Enterprise.. raw footage from Enterprise and first output versions of an edited episode from TNG and VOY...

The first online version of any episode is bascially a rough cut of the episode with some things missing but its fun to watch anyway...

If any of that interests anyone, do drop me a note.. and theres a lot of stuff on my ITM site.. :)

Thanks!

Michael
Email me Directly
Email me at ITM

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users