HI. I'm New to Trek United.

27 replies to this topic

#21 Terilynn

Terilynn

Black-Booted Blogging Barmistress

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:04 AM

Well - MOST of my fiction can be found at Ad Astra - ( www.adastrafanfic.com ) The two novels I have done are linked in my signature - but I also have the beautifully "eBooked" version of Heritage Book One posted by Kirok at Issuu - and that can be found here: http://issuu.com/kir...e43&layout=grey

I post some of my stuff here at TU in the Fan Production area under fiction - but tend to wait until the final edits are done as it's impossible to fix a boo boo after 15 minutes here. (I have a tendency to make typoes).

Retribution - the second book in my signature is (I think) undergoing formatting for eBook at this time too. The version linked here is not the final edited version - but it's close enough.

Thanks!

#22 ensign edwards

ensign edwards

Player of all things Warcraft

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:33 AM

Off topic: I could be wrong, but I believe the time limit on edits has been removed, TL.

#23 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:59 AM

Off topic: I could be wrong, but I believe the time limit on edits has been removed, TL.

SERIOUSLY??????

squee! If it's true! I'll post more here now if it is..

#24 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 11:28 AM

Both Astra and Issuu have been added to my Blog 246, http://startrekrevie...009/06/246.html . It's funny, I got a note from somebody else who is a writer this morning saying their stuff was on my website and they were surprised. I thought that was you, Terrilynn! What a hoot! Somebody also anonymously told me about an hour-long live action Fan Film I had missed, Star Trek: Incident at Beta 9. The sheer quantity of this stuff is overwhelming. I also found what appears to be a German language group that started a project but appears to have abandon it... all before breakfast.

I have work to do, so I'd better stay away from this stuff, or I'll be adding all day. Sometime while I was sleeping somebody became the first Saudi visitor to Star Trek Reviewed. That's 39 countries so far.
Posted Image

#25 Terilynn

Terilynn

• Members
  • 7,515 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 12:44 PM

Woo HOOO! Have fun!

#26 jonathan

jonathan

Lieutenant Commander

• Members
  • 261 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:23 AM

Welcome Barbreader to TU!!!!

#27 barbreader

barbreader

Captain

• Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

Wow, Jonathan dug up this thread... sort of interesting... I've had visitors now from over 100 counties, Saudi Arabia has had over 750 visitors just Since January 2010, Star Trek Reviewed now links to over 500 Star Trek fan films, plus I have the new, not quite integrated website Star Trek Reviewed - Go!Animate which links to fan films of about 67 different fan filmmakers who use the animation tools at Go!Animate... then there are the crossover fan films, the recuts, the Star Trek Fan audio dramas... (I haven't counted those in years, there were over 200 episodes last count)... Yikes! I've come a long way from 39 countries, and Incident at Beta Nine is now an old timer on the website, with both the prequel and sequel close to finished! So weird to read that old post!
Posted Image

#28 Guest_Monsartyu_*

Guest_Monsartyu_*

• Guests

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Glad to see another fan production person! I'm sure that sevnson71 or Tom or Bill will be able to answer your question as to the linky thing...Maybe even Kirok will be able to help - he's our Fan Production guru!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users