2 replies to this topic

#1 UltraRob

UltraRob

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

Hi All!

I'm the writer/producer/director (and occasional actor) of a audio drama (aka radioplay) Space Opera series called...

Posted Image

What's it about? Well Zhang Ping-An and Albert Tysen, my two lead characters, can probably help you understand better than I- but simply put it's a story of action, adventure, politics and intrigue (not to mention lots of big ship battles! ;)) during the twilight days of humanity's first empire of the stars.

We've finished releasing Book One , and Book Two is midway through as I write this. If you have the chance please come check us out! It's available as direct downloads or as a free podcast, and new episodes are posted at the start of every month!

Rob

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:03 AM

Hi All!

Hi right back at ya, Rob! I've got some night shift coming up so I should get the chance to finally listen to Twin Stars - really liked your Adventures of Little Gou!

K

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

#3 UltraRob

UltraRob

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:39 PM

Hi right back at ya, Rob! I've got some night shift coming up so I should get the chance to finally listen to Twin Stars - really liked your Adventures of Little Gou!

K

Thanks Kirok! :thumbsup: I hope you enjoy Twin Stars just as much. Different flavor, but still the same swashbuckling adventure!

Rob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users