TroubleShooting

3 replies to this topic

#1 Admiral_Drego

Admiral_Drego

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:29 AM

Hey I Just Went Looking Threw A Bunch Of My Old Pc Games And Ran Across All My Old Star Trek Games And Wanted To Play Star Trek Starfleet Command And Got And Error When I Put The CD In It Says "The Procedure Entry Point SUnMapLS_IP_EBP Could Not Be Located In The Dynamic Link Library KERNEL32.dll." If Someone Could Help Me I Would Truly Appreciate It My E-Mail Is Jess87Sing@yahoo.com

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:13 AM

I'm going to move this to Computers and Technology where it can catch the eye of our techies. What OS are you running it on, and have you had it loaded on this machine before?
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#3 Admiral_Drego

Admiral_Drego

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

Im On Vista My Work Laptop I Got About A Year Ago It Meets The Min Req But I Dont Know Why Im Getting The Error Msg

#4 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

You installed it on Vista? I know some of my old games were unplayable after updating from XP SP2 to SP3 because it got rid of DLL files. In that case what I did was seek out the DLLs(this requires a little knowledge of the OS's innards). Thing is Vista shares a Kernel with XP but the way it interacts with the other files that make the OS work is different so it likely won't work if you try the same.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users