'V' The Series

26 replies to this topic

#21 Aussie Trekkie

Aussie Trekkie

The Amateur Internet Radio DJ

• Members
  • 7,133 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

It's a bad idea pausing for so long, 4 episodes is really just a taste test and then stop for what 3 months other programs will be vying for the viewers attention and then when V returns it will have to compete with those other shows for your viewing time.

#22 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:30 PM

V returns tonight!
Posted Image
Leverage -- Season 5 on DVD Coming September 17th

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#23 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:02 PM

If no one has heard, V has been renewed for a second season, but it won't air until sometime mid-season. I just hope they don't air it like the first season (with four episodes, then a four-month break, and then the rest).
Posted Image

"The numbers are bad! The numbers are bad!" -- Hugo "Hurley" Reyes, Lost - Season 1
"Boone's death was a sacrifice that the island demanded." -- John Locke, Lost - Season 2
"When was it you lost your imagination, son?" -- Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe - Season 1

#24 dsgtdave

dsgtdave

2nd Year Cadet

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

The pushed this series back to Jan 2011. Once again I am appalled by how shows live V & Caprica are being handled. :ranting:

#25 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

They pushed this series back to Jan 2011.

Not only that, but they also reduced the number of episodes from 13 to 10. I'd expect this sort of thing from a cable channel, but not from a network like ABC.
Posted Image

#26 Kyle Nin

Kyle Nin

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 7,377 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:38 PM

The second season begins tonight! It's on at 9/8 Central, right after a new episode of No Ordinary Family. Things are going to really escalate this season, so if you're a V fan, you don't want to miss out.
Posted Image

#27 Captain Taurus

Captain Taurus

Warrant Officer 2nd Class

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

Is it just me, or did V have a really short season? 10 episodes doesn't seem to be enough. I enjoyed all the episodes but I want more. Need more. Posted Image
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users