Paranormal Activities

2 replies to this topic

#1 EMB145

EMB145

Petty Officer 3rd Class

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

I just curious if anyone has seen this new movie and if so, what did you think about the build up and the show. ~EMB145~

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

I just curious if anyone has seen this new movie and if so, what did you think about the build up and the show. ~EMB145~

I just saw the ads in the last few days.

I watch almost all of those ghost shows here and there. I like Paranormal State as well.
"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#3 Sherder

Sherder

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Not trying to change the topic, but has anyone here ever had any real paranormal events happen that they've seen or been in? That sounds much more interesting. I've seen something in my house, but only once.
To Buy Ashwagandha Tea that provides the body with health defense barriers you need to visit an organic tea store. Some other sites are Buy Senna Tea, Buy Senna Tea and Buy Skullcap Tea for fast relaxation. Optimal health is just a bonus. Star Trek fans love herbal tea.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users