OMG!

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kirok

Kirok

Publishing and Media Director, Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:22 AM

I apologise in advance, this is not Trek, its Star Wars but it is such a GREAT idea that I had to give it coverage here. Imagine cutting Star Wars: A New Hope up into 15 second segments and then getting 472 different people to film them ...

OMG!!! You have GOT to see what they've done! It's cute, classy, witty and sometimes even downright disturbing!

Star Wars: Uncut

Latest releases !!! ~ March 11 - HFO Personal Logs 2 ~ March 19 - PD Smith-Tales From the Fleet 01 : Species 571 ~ March 11 - Bruffy-NovaTrek06 : A Tale Of Two Captains, Pt 2 ~
Kirok of L'Stok - Director of Media ..... "I love deadlines! I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by!" - Douglas Adams

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Admiral Robin

Admiral Robin

Chief Warrant Officer

• VIP
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:54 PM

OMG indeed! This is sooo wrong and soo cool all at the same time! Mayby we should do this with Star Trek, how about Star Trek XI? :P
Robin Hiert
Executive Producer ST Dark Armada

Posted Image

#3 Fan Producer

Fan Producer

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

I agree - so stupid and yet so fun. :)

#4 Barbara

Barbara

Working My Way Up to Awesome

• Members
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

I'll 3rd that.
President, P.U.T. Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow
The bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.
Mac Anderson

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users