• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 StrokerX

StrokerX

Welcomed Star Trek Fan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:01 AM

What up! Big Trek fan here. Looking for some support for my science fiction/horror/adventure comic GOLDILOCK. I'm competing for a contract with DC Comics at www.zuda.com where you can read the 1st 8 pages online for free! It's a voting competition that ends September 30th and I'd love it if you would come check it out and help a fellow SF geek to win his dream! A contract to finish the story with DC Comics :D

It's kind of my homage to everything I like about science fiction and old school 80's cartoons. It's about a new planet discovered in the 'Goldilocks Zone' of a nearby galaxy. It's the 1st planet discovered that could actually support human life. It follows a team of scientist as they chart and explore the planet. Soon, beauty meets beast. And it's up to the brilliant minds of earth and the cunning of a lone alien savage to save the future of humanity.

I like to think of it as Jurassic Park meets Tarzan...on an alien planet. :) I have lots of cool things planned for these characters and would love to be able to continue the story.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Adam Lucas
Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Eaglet

Eaglet

Crewman 2nd Class

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

HM...interesting
Nothing is impossible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users