question

2 replies to this topic

#1 xgmx

xgmx

Petty Officer 1st Class

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:03 PM

Excuse me, but I would like to know if I have your permission to post an advertisement for my new website on here.  If you would be so kind as to say yes, here is the message I would post (you may preview it if you wish):

Hello everyone, you are cordially invited to join my new message board and post on it if you wish.  Thank you for your time, here is the URL of the registration page: http://s1.zetaboards...back5/register/

p.s.
If you don't know how to create an account, you may wish to view this video.

p.s.s.
Feel free to post whatever you want (as long as it doesn't violate the rules), and please, tell your friends and family about my website.  Also, you may also wish to visit our wiki and become a fan on Facebook.

Posted Image

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:06 PM

I know if you go into your profile, you can list your website for other people to see. Admittedly, though, this isn't all that great because people will only see it if they view your profile page and see the specific area (which I'm betting isn't really a high priority when viewing someone else's profile).

Also, you kind of jumped the gun by quoting what you were going to say, because now for all intents and purposes you've already advertised for your site.
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#3 Tom

Tom

TrekUnited Owner & Co-Founder

• Managment
  • 4,825 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

I will allow the link in this case. as long as there is only one thread about it.

TrekUnited - Owner & Co-Founder

"To boldly do what no one has done before..."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users