#1 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

Limited time, limited budget. Makes for a limited life <_<
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

Facebook Comments Below ( All comments made with your Facebook account are subject to moderator discretion )

#2 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:31 PM

glitchy forum drivers...

Alright, who broke it?!?! Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#3 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

The Baron, Resident Duelist

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:32 PM

NO MONKEY BE HAPPY
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#4 Allee

Allee

Just Another Member with Over 3000 Posts

• Members
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

NO MONKEY BE HAPPY

:rofl1: Posted Image

Connor-picstrip.jpg

#5 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:00 PM

Alright, who broke it?!?! Posted Image

I blame Derek. He isn't here to argue.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#6 fastillion

fastillion

Give, Support, Do. Your actions leave a better tomorrow.

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 12:53 AM

lawl. server go boom?

#7 robin101

robin101

Ensign

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:22 AM

I still don't see any avatars! Posted Image
I think there fore I'm dangerous!

#8 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:41 PM

I've had a phloxing pill caught in my phloxing throat since last night, and it makes it hard to talk, eat, and do anything without gagging like an idiot. I've drunk like, a gallon of fluids and eaten a phloxing meal and it's still phloxing there.

Oh, and to make matters even better, I ate a meal at the cafeteria after being assured that it was gluten-free. I took a few big bites only to realize that it was full of flour phloxing tortillas. So now I'm just waiting around for a few hours until I throw the phlox up.

This is why people put bullets in their phloxing heads.
Posted Image

#9 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:18 PM

I threw up.

And I've emailed manager of food service.

And that phloxing pill is still in my motherphloxing throat.
Posted Image

#10 Trek Realist

Trek Realist

Amicus Hostis

• Members
  • 7,706 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

Well, I have been put into a stressful and frightening position. More news about my boss, it turns out he has Stage 4 Colon Cancer, which has a 5 year survivability rate of 8%-15% .... not the greatest odds out there.

In what has to be considered an unprecidented and unanticipated turn of events, they have bestowed on me the right of first refusal for the sale of the business. For me, it has always been a goal of mine to eventually buy the company, or at the very least strike out on my own. I have probably got until the end of November to develop a business strategy that I can present to a bank or government program (or both) to attempt to raise the $200.000 it would cost to aqquire the company. Needless to say, I am crapping my pants right about now. :fear:

Atheism is not a religion. It is a personal relationship with reality.

Quis custodiet ipso custodes

My Blog

#11 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,625 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 12:27 PM

Well, I have been put into a stressful and frightening position. More news about my boss, it turns out he has Stage 4 Colon Cancer, which has a 5 year survivability rate of 8%-15% .... not the greatest odds out there.

In what has to be considered an unprecidented and unanticipated turn of events, they have bestowed on me the right of first refusal for the sale of the business. For me, it has always been a goal of mine to eventually buy the company, or at the very least strike out on my own. I have probably got until the end of November to develop a business strategy that I can present to a bank or government program (or both) to attempt to raise the $200.000 it would cost to aqquire the company. Needless to say, I am crapping my pants right about now. :fear:

Posted Image

I don't know if it is a compliment or an insult that you guys have your own version :P. But in all seriousness best of luck TR, I sincerely hope this works out for you because you do deserve it.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#12 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 02:14 PM

I have probably got until the end of November to develop a business strategy that I can present to a bank or government program (or both) to attempt to raise the $200.000 it would cost to aqquire the company.

I thought that said $200.00, as in 200. Now I see it is quite a bit more.

Well, good luck. :thumbsup:
Recent-ish blog entry: The D20-headed Knight, Chapter Six: The Prodigal Steve Returns
"Oh, come on... be reasonable. You can't destroy everything; where would you sit?"
-The Tick

#13 Mrs Treklady

Mrs Treklady

Lieutenant, J.G.

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 01:48 PM

WHEN I CANT GET ON ANOTHER BBS THAT I'M A MEMBER ON BEN GONE FROM THAT BBS SENCE APRIL WISH THE OWNER WILL FIX THE PROBLEM.

#14 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

I KNOW THAT JUST BURNS ME UP.
Posted Image

#15 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:47 AM

Dont mock an honest question clark.

#16 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:49 AM

I was only sympathizing with her plight.

And it was more of a statement than a question.
Posted Image

#17 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

But, she asked when. Therefore, it is a question.
Lack of punctuation does not mean it is not a question.

#18 Plazmataz

Plazmataz

Purveyor of Prattle

• Members
  • 5,550 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:04 AM

It was just a sentence fragment. Unless she talks like Yoda, then she was replying to the question in the thread's title

What makes you angry?

When I can't get on.
Posted Image

#19 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 13,081 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:05 AM

Actually it half does. A question is composed of a question word at the beginning of the sentence (usually) and a question mark. It's only half a question, unless you view it as the end of the sentence "What made me angry today is..." Then it's just a statement.

^ Yeah, what that guy said.

Edited by Apocalypse, 13 September 2009 - 01:05 AM.

-The Tick

#20 fastillion

fastillion

• Members
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:10 AM

lolol the fact that everyone in the shout box has editing capabilities.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users