What made you angry today?

202 replies to this topic

#181 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Life that is what made me angry(you can say i am always angry)!

#182 paulinem

paulinem

Connortator Extraordinaire...

• Members
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

WMM!!!!!!!! Nuff said.... Posted Image

Posted Image

Persistence, Patience and Perseverance Pays Off!

(practice makes perfect)

#183 Disconnected Drone

Disconnected Drone

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

You know, I thought I was just being a pain in the butt for cursing America's legal system out or whatever.

But when the CONSULATE of all people use censored words over the phone about it, you know it's got to be pretty bad.

So, in a nutshell: phlox America's legal system. phlox their procrastination.

Oh yeah. And pretty much just phlox my entire life. All of it, with the exception of Plaz.

What made me really angry today? The fact that I lent my bass guitar to someone because I was nice, and they returned with it being tunes backwards, no strap, and the paint off the back chipped off. What the hell? That's what I get for lending you my bass guitar? And then you outright LIED about my strap. "I didn't take it off, I swear!" Um. So it just peeled itself off by itself and hid itself under your pillow. Yeah right. Also, the fact that you kept my bass strap under your pillow just creeps the hell out of me.

I miss Plaz. :sadangel:
Unless life gives you water and sugar as well, your lemonade is going to suck.

Love Should Not Divide

#184 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:26 AM

I angry today,because i do not have friends in real life. Good,what here can speak with people.

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#185 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

TU Forum Manager - Resident killjoy

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:46 AM

Now come on Martok. You can't tell me you are the only one in your city who enjoys Star Trek.
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#186 Commander Lazar

Commander Lazar

Vice Admiral

• Members
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:40 PM

I angry today,because i do not have friends in real life. Good,what here can speak with people.

I have only two friends. And they don't like Star Trek. And Martok i am really surprised you don't have any friends. Your a cool guy.

Edited by Commander Lazar, 18 May 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#187 JHauck

JHauck

Ensign

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:05 AM

Not really angry as but just annoyed that a certain (non-trek & very adult) yahoo group I was running got nixed by yahoo's moderators/server authorities without notice. Not sure I'll re-invent it under a new name or just see if anyone e-mail's me to say they noticed.
Posted Image

#188 dominion_ruler

dominion_ruler

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

More like frustrated, spending every Saturday for months now digging out around the basement of our home, to seal the walls and put in drain piping, doing it by myself...i hate digging now!

Posted Image

#189 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

:boxing: Romantic relationships are too much drama :thumbsdown: :censored: :wallbash: :sadangel: :crybaby: Posted Image Posted Image :ranting: :sadnod: :jumpon: :blowup: :( :err: :argh: :bash: :fist: :nono: :wacko: :vomit: :troll: :ph34r:

:nod: Think that sums it up.

edit: I ended up screaming at him for not watching Dr Who with me... I think he was confused
Do you like my fish?

#190 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Romantic relationships are too much drama :thumbsdown: :censored: :wallbash: :sadangel: :crybaby: Posted Image Posted Image :ranting: :sadnod: :jumpon: :blowup: :( :err: :argh: :bash: :fist: :nono: :wacko: :vomit: :troll: :ph34r:

edit: I ended up screaming at him for not watching Dr Who with me... I think he was confused

I would be too. Why not watch Dr. Who? :huh:
Posted Image

So the combination is 1-2-3-4-5. That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard in my life! That's the kind of thing an idiot would have on his luggage!- Dark Helmet; "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils." - Gen. John Stark; "Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it." -Robert Frost; "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." - Samuel Adams, Brewer/Patriot
FORUM RULES

#191 Beast Boy

Beast Boy

Admiral

• Members
  • 1,647 posts
  • Location:Galaxy-alpha quadrant-sector 001-Earth-Russian Federation.

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

I angry today,because i don't know english grammar. :angry:

gKZxu0v.jpg?1

#192 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

I would be too. Why not watch Dr. Who? :huh:

Big story behind it.
I've never been a relationship with such drama.
Visited my family for christmas instead of staying him and he told me when I came back we would watch Doctor Who...
and we didn't, I waited, I asked never happened ... until I screamed at him... Now I'm just mad I can't find all the seasons of Doctor Who.
Does his ex girlfriend of 2 years being european excuse sending long ass love letters to her [because she thinks he hates her... she needs reassurance] ... he apparently needed to do this 3 times.
:wallbash: like really did I know how to pick this one or what? I need to move on and find me a genius hotty....
that will help me how to code... because

Whats making me angry right now? I can't code for phlox.:thumbsdown:
Do you like my fish?

#193 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

Big story behind it.
I've never been a relationship with such drama.
Visited my family for christmas instead of staying him and he told me when I came back we would watch Doctor Who...
and we didn't, I waited, I asked never happened ... until I screamed at him... Now I'm just mad I can't find all the seasons of Doctor Who.
Does his ex girlfriend of 2 years being european excuse sending long ass love letters to her [because she thinks he hates her... she needs reassurance] ... he apparently needed to do this 3 times.
:wallbash: like really did I know how to pick this one or what? I need to move on and find me a genius hotty....
that will help me how to code... because

Whats making me angry right now? I can't code for phlox.:thumbsdown:

We all shoot craps at least once, the lucky ones cut bait before they get married to them(and subsequently divorced). Honestly? If the guy is that stressful let him go. Remember you want a friend/partner, not a migraine :P Life is too short for BS!
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#194 trekkin'

trekkin'

Memory is the first thing to go! :P

• Global Moderators
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:01 PM

:boxing: Romantic relationships are too much drama :thumbsdown: :censored: :wallbash: :sadangel: :crybaby: Posted Image Posted Image :ranting: :sadnod: :jumpon: :blowup: :( :err: :argh: :bash: :fist: :nono: :wacko: :vomit: :troll: :ph34r:

My personal belief on relationships is that it should be easy. If it is not...reconsider. Then again...I've sworn off relationships forever. I've fallen into that sad category of single moms that hate on men....as much as possible. Sorry boys...Present company excluded.

Keep this in mind. If they piss you off now, that is not going to change and 20 years from now you will be considering putting a knife in him/her....So...the "good" part must outweigh the negatives by a lot!!
:hug:

Edited by trekkin', 08 March 2012 - 11:14 AM.

"Please, dear God, don't let me phlox up." -Shepherd's Prayer: Freedom 7

Are we ever really HERE, man?

"...death is my bread and danger my butter - oh, no, danger's my bread, and death is my butter. No, no, wait. Danger's my bread, death - no, death is - no, I'm sorry. Death is my - death and danger are my various breads and various butters. ." -Woody Allen

#195 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

It is easy if there is respect, honesty, and communication.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#196 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

I don't think I've ever been in a easy relationship... I just choose badly
Do you like my fish?

#197 Elf

Elf

Pick Your Own Title

• Members
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

It is easy if there is respect, honesty, and communication.

I would also add trust. If there are none of these, then the relationship is doomed to fail.
"Give me your boot." "What for?"
"So I can squash it." "Are we allowed to squash alien life forms?"
"If they're inside your sleeping bag. There it is. Wait a minute. Where'd you put the phase pistols?"
"You wanna shoot a bug?"
"I'm just gonna stun it."- Tucker and Mayweather

#198 sevnson_71

sevnson_71

• Forum Administrators
  • 13,621 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

I would also add trust. If there are none of these, then the relationship is doomed to fail.

Well in my experience the trust comes with the others, if not than the relationship kind of just dies.
Posted Image

FORUM RULES

#199 May

May

4th Year Cadet

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Internet connection very slow. Hundreds of boring texts to read. Hundreds of classes to plan. Noisy neighbors.

#200 Tmir

Tmir

Insane

• SaveEnterprise Alumni
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

jealousy and genetics :wallbash:
Do you like my fish?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users